13

MAIA'S POV

  Dear Diary,

3months from last night  was the night I moved in with Diego. I know it may sound great moving in with the love of your life but it isn't when you are on lockdown. Until Diego found my blade and Xans he won't let me lock my door if I am not in the same room as someone else, I can't own any social media so all of my accounts are temporarily deleted. I also can never stay alone in the house. But to be honest the not stay home alone has been pretty fun. I went to every single one of Diego's shows, and sat behind the show booth so I get to see everything perfectly. I have also been to every studio session. The only bad part about the whole Xanax problem was the withdrawals. They are the worst feeling I had by far. It doesn't matter on how many times it happened it feels terrible. Luckily for me I am off Xans completely.

"Maia"  Diego yells from downstairs

" yes"

"We are going to get food are you ready"

" Yes, Diego I am ready to go"

I close up my diary and place it in the nightstand on my side of the bed in Diego and ours bedroom, and I run downstairs.

Once I get downstairs I go and hug Diego, I reach you to cheek so I can peck him a kiss.

—————————————————————-

                           DIEGO'S POV

*At 10 Pizza*

"Baby take a picture of me so I can post it on Instagram" I whine

" why should I, I can't take any"

"Maia you know on why you can't take any"

" Fine" Maia groans.

When Maia showed me the photo she took I decided to post it. But I also decided to make a choice.

 But I also decided to make a choice

Likes:200k.                            Comments:2k

Xanxiety: eating lunch with my bby girl. She might be back on social media. Hope you guys are happy.

User1: Why the fuck do you get to make the choice if she will get back on social media you are not her dad

User2: yayyy maia is going to be seen again

User10: rocking those sunglasses

ekat19: like the glasses and my best friend is back

_stevencannon:Maia we all missed you

User8:3 whole months she is finally coming back

User3:I thought she died

Xanxiety: you don't know anything that happened @user1 so don't say anything. I don't control her I protect her and make sure she healthy.

I hand Maia my phone so she can see my post, and she smiles. I pull out her phone from my back pocket and hand it to her.

" Babygirl you have earned this back, but I will still have the passwords to everything on that damn phone,so I can monitor you. Just remember it is not because I don't trust you. It is because of the hate people will give you and the men i don't trust. and we don't want the Xans and cutting"

" I know Diego, I know, I love you too and all I can say is thank you so much for everything."

————————————————————————

                               MAIA'S POV

I was so excited to have my phone and social media back, the first thing I do after thanking Diego and giving him my passwords I posted my first Instagram post in 3months. 

Likes:400k

Likes:400k

maia_kween: I am back bitches, I will love to explain but I can't.

Comments disabled

AUTHORS NOTE: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER  AND THE LARGE TIME JUMP BUT THANK YOU GUYS FOR VOTING SO FAR AND FOR OVER 900 READS I DIDNT EXPECT THIS STORY TO DO SO GOOD. WELL I CAN SAY IS THAT THERE IS MORE CONFLICT COMING THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ AND VOTE. ALSO I KNOW THERE ARE EDITING PROBLEMS AND ALL AND I AM SORRY BUT THEY WILL BE FIXED LATER I PROMISE