23

VALENTINA'S POV

After the whole the McDonalds thing we heading back to the car to see where we were going next.

"Where do you want to go next?" Diego asks me while turning on the engine.

" Ummmm...... let's go to the mall"

---------Skip to the mall---------

We decided after coming out of the Gucci store is to go get food then leave. We went to Benihana's.

MAIA'S POV

"Valentina are you dating anyone" Diego says. I immediately slap his arm and give him the death stare.

" What" Diego says sounding annoyed with a little wince of pain.

" It is none of your business that is why"

" Hell yeah it

"  ummm, I am actually" Valentina says while rubbing her arm. I saw Diego's face turn into another expression I have never seen before. I was really scared, but interested.

" Who" Diego says in a violent tone.

"Diego, calm down" I say.

"NO,I NEED TO KNOW" he yells while pushing me away, everyone in the food court is now looking at us. I knew someone had to be filming this.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW SO BAD, IT IS SUIGENERIS OK. SKIES' BROTHER" Valentina yells back before she storms off.

DIEGO'S POV

I knew I just fucked up everything between us, but all I was trying to do was protect her. Maia went after her to see where she went. I stood there alone everyone looking at me. I felt kind of embarrassed that I just did that in public. I knew I was going to have to fix it later.

MAIA'S POV

The car ride was completely silent. I had to fix these two. When we get into the house Diego and Valentina completely ignore each other.

" What is going on between those two" Candy asked me once they passed

" Diego got a little upset because he wanted to know who Val was dating and started yelling at her in public."

" Ohh ok they will solve their problems"

"I know"

" want to help me with dinner" Candy asks me.

"Sure"

I helped Candy make Fajitas, Rice,and  beans. It was so much fun,Candy is like my second mother. No joke, she helped me out more then my actual mother. She is just a sweet women and would do anything for her kids.

DIEGO'S POV

Valentina and I have finally worked out our situation that happened earlier. So we talked and talked until I came out with the best pranks for my fans that Valentina wasn't sister since they never knew I had one, then will all tag maia and shit and think I was cheating.
" You read D?" Valentina asked
"Hell yeah"

" You read D?" Valentina asked "Hell yeah"