22

DIEGO'S POV

Maia and I both got out of the car and see Valentina jumps into my arms. I held her close by me and kissed her cheek. It felt good to  have Valentina in my arms. I started to notice all the eyes on Valentina and I. Did she tell them that I was her brother. If she didn't was it because she was embarrassed of me. I put Valentina down onto the ground and she runs over to Maia to give her a hug.

" Ok you two beauties get in the car so we can find out what we want to do today" I say. Maia and Valentina are both giggling into the car. Maia  sits in the front and Valentina sat in the back. I was very happy to see two out of three if my favorite women happy with each other.

MAIA'S POV

No words can explain on how happy I am to see  Valentina again. She was still that 10 year old girl I last remember but a lot more mature and even prettier, and I thought it couldn't be down.

" Valentina how is school"

" Well I have no friends because I can't stand fake people" she responds

DIEGO'S POV

" Val why was everyone surprised to see you hugging me?"

" well Diego, if you didn't drop out of high school so early you would have known people are fake and want clout. now if I say ' hey everyone I know you guys love Lil Xan and guess what he is my older brother'. some people won't believe me then you got all the fake people on your dick and trying to become your friend."
————————————————————————
" Now Val, this is a very important question, what do you want to do?"
" Diego is that even a question. Maia give him the answer"
"FOOOOODDDDD" Maia yelled in my ear.
" Ok you two I get, McDonalds it is" I saw while looking through the car mirror to see Valentina's nod. We drive for about two more minutes before turning into the McDonalds parking lot.  Flashes of light are everywhere.
"Shit" I groaned while slamming my hands down on the steering wheel.  I begin taking off my hoodie. I didn't want Valentina dragged into the fame. If she didn't tell people at her school the world doesn't really need to know yet. Even though they are going to ask questions during interviews and social media.
" Why are you giving me your hoodie Diego"
" I don't want the world to make you a tabloid Val."
VALENTINA'S POV
I put on Diego's hoodie and got out the car. I followed his direct instructions, put the hood on and pull the strings to the point it is hard for you to even see. Once I opened up the car door.The paparazzi ran over towards me, and it was overwhelming.

AUTHORS NOTE:THERE WILL BE MORE DRAMA AND MORE OF MAIA'S POV