41

(1 MONTH LATER, Maia released her first song called Stay{above} I know it isn't her song just imagine it is)

MAIA'S POV

Dear Diary,

Today is my first interview about my music, and my first interview without Diego. I am scared out of my mind. Yes Diego is still in the coma. Yes I have been hiding the baby bump from the public by wearing Diego's hoodies all the time.And I really need him right now. I have been going to all the doctor appointments with Billie. She has been helping a lot, and I really am happy she is. Well I got to go bye people.

--At the Interview--

STEVE: Welcome to power 97.1 music. Today we have upcoming artist Maia Jackson Aka Maia. Thank you for coming today

ME: Thank you for inviting me

STEVE: So Maia, there has been a lot of recent stuff that has been happening in your life. With the whole Lil Xan in a coma. His sisters passing,and rumors you are pregnant with child. But let's talk about the music. Umm stay is #3 on the billboard charts in 1 week very impressive.

ME: Thank you

STEVE: Some people have their own opinion of the song and they think it is about. So can you tell us the meaning of the song. There has to be one it is so powerful.
ME: So has you guys said earlier a lot has shit happened to me two months ago. With the death of Valentina, and Diego's coma. Which he is still in. I felt like the people that loved me the most were leaving my life. To have a happier one. This may sound selfish,but I don't want them to. This song was my begging for them not leave me.

STEVE: Such a powerful thing to say, and to think people like to hide this feeling thinking that it is a bad one. An evil thing when it really isn't.

ME: Exactly

STEVE:Like you said the songs meaning is about people leaving. How did you get the idea to start writing this song  in the first. We already have an idea, but just answer to clarify our thoughts.

ME: The song is mainly about Diego and Valentina. I actually started writing this day before she died because she told me what has happening. So that is one of the reasons. The other reason why is because  that same day again Diego got hit by the truck. I think trying to save Valentina. And when I sat down next him in the hospital, getting better,but not waking up. It made me sad knowing the person I wanted to live my life with might never come back.

STEVE:Thank you Maia, for talking about this song with us.,I know it maybe hard for you. Now the Q&A begin.

Audience: Maia, how did you meet Billie Eilish

,ME: I was a fan of her music before she started blowing up like she is now. So we got in contact through Instagram( I was in high school) ( She was in middle school) we talked for like two years them finally meet up after when she was like 14 I think.

Audience2: Is there a way we can send things to Diego for when he wakes up

ME: Umm you can hand me the gift directly or send it Redlands Hospital room 432 on the 4th floor. We will really appreciate it.

Audience3: Are you going to be dropping any new music

ME: Yes

STEVE: One last question

Audience4:  Are you pregnant with Diego's baby

"Shit" I mumble

ME: Um no I am not.

STEVEN: That is it for today. Maia will be taking photos and signing it that corner over there.(points to whatever direction) And thanks for watching and listening to power 97.1