02

A/N: I didn't know how to make a transition for this but at this point Maia got Diego's new phone number, and each others social media.

MAIA'S POV

Dear Diary,

Yesterday with Diego was fun. We caught up with each others lives and family.i met. all of his new friends at least the ones I know,Steven, Arnold 'Xan Frank'. Lil skies, and so many more, but the only person I didn't meet was Jessica. They were all so nice to me I just hope they are friends with the Diego I know. the one that will do anything for his family and friends. The relaxed Diego. The you can talk to about anything and he'll listen. Diego is still that slow,smiley happy kid I used to hang out with, but it isn't as genuine as it used to be. I know he has anxiety, and his whole getting off Xanax, Norcos,and other drugs.I am just hoping at the end of the day he doesn't change who he is for the 'rap game'. He remembers who his real friends are and were. But Diego is still Diego, I'll accept him for his weird relationship with Jessica and all of his side hoes.

---------------------------------------Text Messages----------------------------------

Diego: HI

Maia: Hey, Diego wuss up

Diego: This is Steven, Diego wants for you some reason Jess and him got into some issues going on he says you are the only one that can help

                       Maia: ok, on my way what is the address

Diego: it is ( insert an address here)

read at 11:20am

I start grabbing my phone,charger, and bag as fast as I could. I run downstairs yelling

"belle, got to go, lock the door I will be back soon"

"o-k". I hear belle say while I slam the door, I run to my car and hope Diego is ok. I am probably  one out of three people that has really seen Diego having a full anxiety attack, besides Ethan, Steven, and Arnold.

When I get to Diego's building I head towards the elevators to go up the twenty second floor. once I press the elevator button I  notice I am shaking. I am scared to see what is happening to Diego.

once I walk in to apartment I hear Steven say

" Maia, you here thank god"

"do anything for a friend"

I say while I stand in the middle of the doorway, from the corner of my eye I see a Diego curled up into his hoodie. With the drawstring pulled so tight you can only see his bright green eyes,but you could tell he was chewing on the ends of the strings. I immediately run over to Diego and I position my body to be face to face. I slowly pull the drawsting of his hoodie out of his mouth. I lose the sides of hood so you can see his whole face. I motion y lips to say breathe. I see Diego inhale and exhale. I hold out my hand hand to help him stand up so I can take him to his room where I get more relaxed by talking to him. I help him up the stairs foot by foot, and then I feel something yet hit my hand. I noticed it was a tear. I looked straight into Diego's face,and it is the same face Diego had when a girl, Kelly broke is heart.

When we got to the top of the steps, I didn't know which corner to turn. I figured Diego noticed that because he gave out a slight chuckle, and pointed to the direction his bedroom. when got into the room Diego and both sat on the edge of the bed in a complete silence. When Diego was no longer going through his mini attack, I hear Diego

" Jess doesn't understand, no one does" he mumbles

I don't think Diego knew that I heard everything he said.

"what do you mean no one understands, what happened between you and Jessica?"

" S-s-s-so you know how after my show" Diego says in between sobs

" you came over, well once you left I was talking to Jess about you and on how I did a lot of fuck shit, back then. I think she started getting really jealous, and out of nowhere she broke up with me then and there."

" Diego, you will be fine,if Jess doesn't want you for you or notices the real you. the little softy with face tatts. they she isn't worth it"

I hear Diego chuckle a bit

"You are a little mean bitch sometimes" Diego says while laughing.

"Heyyy, you are being the bitch right now, but it is true. I know you loved her but you have to let her go, try to forget about her you will always find someone else."

DIEGO'S POV

"Heyyy, you are the bitch right now, but it Is true. I know you loved her but you have to let her go, to forget about her you will always find someone else" Maia said

who said I loved her. I have only loved three women in my life, my momma,Maia, and my sister. To be honest one day I just hope Maia finds out that I have loved her since the day we met. But I am too afraid to find out if she loves me the way I love her. For now those feelings stay in high school.

" Diegoooooo" I notice a hand wave up down in front of my face, I just have been deep into my thought

" Diego are you ready to back downstairs" Maia asks

"y-y-yeah, lets go"

MAIA'S POV

" do you wanna smoke with everyone downstairs?" Diego asks.

" Too be honest with you I never smoked" I lied

I don't know why I lied, there was no need to, it was Diego I was talking to. someone I trust, and he last person that can judge anyone from taking drugs.

" Maia, I keep on forgetting you were never with that drug life" Diego laughs

"you are completely wrong about that" I mumble

"what" Diego asked

"tell you later go have fun with your friends, I am going to head home. If you need me for anything you have my phone number, ok."

"ok"

"bye Diego" I say while hugging him

"bye" he says back giving me a kiss on the cheek. I blush slightly but luckily for me I was facing the door so know one say my face.

AUTHORS NOTE: THIS IS PROBABLY ANOTHER SHITTY CHAPTER BUT I WILL EDIT IT IN THE FUTURE. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.