18

DIEGO'S POV
*TMZ Just tagged you in a post*

                               DIEGO'S POV*TMZ Just tagged you in a post*

Likes.     300k.                                   Comments: 3k
TMZ: Last night up-coming singer brought out special guess to perform with her at the Novo. Some of you may know it was Lil Xan. Weird combination right. Now we wonder want us going on between the to artists because before their who can perform better contest on stage Xan was calling Billie Belly as a nickname he gave to her 3monts again when the meet through their mutual friend Maia Jackson. But that is where it ends Billies called Xan D on stage as his nickname referring to his actual name Diego Leanos. They were both spotted leaving the building with Maia Jackson. So Xan is very well known for having multiple girlfriends at one time , is that happening again? After walking and talking normally all of a sudden they were rushing out to the car and blocking Xan  from the cameras.
User1: this has to be fake because why would our precious Billie hang out with him
User2: Xan got too many hoes
User3: Why Billie why
Xanxiety : This is some fake ass shot I knew this was going to happen, but at the end it is funny, Billie is 16 and I am 21 I wouldn't want go to jail plus I am out here respecting minors.
Wherearetheavocados: Bitches get a life worry about your own friends and relationships and btw to all my fans who are saying I should hang out with the xanarchy gang you guys can suck my dick.
User10: Billie with the clap back
User4: ^Lmao
User5:😂😂😂
User6: I am so confused
User7: why can't he just stay with one girl
User8: ^he is with one girl Maia
Maia_kween: OMG @TMZ I am the one that made these to fuckers friends during my 3 months in The Leanos rehabilitation center, they never got together Lmao, plus Diego doesn't have an open relationship anymore, he can look but no touch touchy
User9:What do you mean by that^
Xanxiety: maia_kween, so true you got me on lock,you shouldn't make fun of it. It was serious. So you should have been happy I cared
User12: can't you guys just watch the Big Boy interview that would help answer your damn questions omfg. It is so annoying
       Me reading this Instagram made me laugh so hard. I have never seen anything so off in my life, I would have at least expected TMZ to get some things correct but noo they didn't they had to be just like everyone else.

" Maia" I yell from downstairs. I want for an answer but nothing. I started running towards the stairs but I stopped myself. I knew what happened 3 months D wouldn't happen again.

Ethan👬: I am in town you wanna go out and find something to do? plus I have Brielle with me, can she hang with Maia.
Diego: yeah totally, but I just realized something our girls never met.
Ethan👬: what happened the last time in town didn't they meet then
Diego: no because I locked Maia up, or as she like to call it The Leanos rehabilitation Center
Ethan👬: This is why I love Maia she can always make something sad happy
Diego: Man can we like just stop talking about this you know how I feel bout this whole topic
Ethan👬: ok.....what time should Brielle and I come over
                                           Diego: you guys can over now, we have nothing to do at all
Ethan👬: ok see you soon
                                 Read
I walk upstairs to go check in on Maia and tell her about Brielle. I see her on the bed with her Diary out and headphones on , while she is nodding her head to the music. I didn't want to disturb her, but I had to. I walk in to the and sit down right next to her. It takes her a couple of minutes for her to acknowledge that I am in in the room. When notices me she puts her pen in the page of the diary, and pulls off her headphones.
" what were you listening to?"
" I was listening to you actually"
" thanks babygirl" I say while kissing her cheek
" so baby, Ethan is in town" I get interrupted by Maia saying
"Ohh yay I haven't seen him in a while, you may continue"
" well so Ethan brought his girlfriend Brielle this time and I was hoping you guys can become cool with each other just for the night so so we can hang"
" Ok Diego, just next bring Me, promise"
" promise"
So after our conversation Maia and I just payed in the bed cuddling each other in peace until my phone starts blowing up with text messages
Tana( the hoe🖕): Baby come over I know you want this pussy
Tana(the hoe🖕): Diegooo I need you ok leave that Bitch Maia in the past. She is ugly anyway and her pussy probably tastes sour as fuck
Diego: No Tana please leave alone go and fuck pump or somethin I don't care anymore. Bye
Tana(the hoe🖕): fine you will see who you will end up with at the end.
" Diego who was that you were texting" Maia asks while leaning over
" It was Tana" I say while showing her the texts
" Diego please keep that hoe away from me so I don't beat her ass the next time I see her"
" ok baby" I chuckle.
——————————————————————————-
MAIA'S POV
Should I be worried about Tana, because if Diego let me read the texts he knew he didn't anything wrong at all. I am just going to forget about.
" Babe,did you pack for New York yet I just don't want you to start packing last minute and then you start rushing and forgetting all of your stuff"
" I know, I started I never finished I will do it tonight"
" Diegooooooo" I semi yell
" we leave in two days"
" I know"
I swear to god one of these days I am not going to be anywhere near Diego and he is going to fall apart. He will probably be that person that locks his car doors but forget the keys inside of car.
" Get off of me Diego, I got to change" I whine while pushing Diego away from me
——————————————————————————-
*Ding Dong*
The doorbell rang like three times until I have half naked, and Diego didn't answer the door I knew he was asleep.
" Diegoooo wake the fuck up and get the damn door"
" no why can't you do it"
" because I am half naked Diego, now get your lazy ass up and answer the damn door"
" fine fine I am up" I hear Diego groan. I finished getting ready I wore one of Diego's hoodies with black leggings and made my way downstairs.
" Baby who said  you can wear my hoodie" Diego whines
" I did"
" whatever, Maia this Brielle, brielle this is Maia" Diego says while pointing to the other side of Ethan.
She is so pretty I just wave.
——————————-
*After a couple of minutes and a few blunts, Brielle and I are the best of friends. gShe is so sweet and funny and beautiful. We were dancing to all kinds of music and jumping off the couch and tables. We even pretend like we were the avengers, jumping and rolling over chairs, ducking and hiding and shooting each with Diego's nerf guns.
——————————————————————————-
DIEGO'S POV
I walk into the penthouse in shock. There are nerf bullets everywhere, empty Hennessy bottles, and weed scarred. I walk in and I see a sleeping Maia on the floor next to Brielle.
" Ethan come get your girl and bring her to the guest room"
Ethan walks in and the same expression on his face as I did
" What the fuck were they doing"
" I don't know we will figure it out in the morning, bring Brielle to the guest room because that is where you guys are sleeping, I will bring Maia to our room. Then we got to clean this place up."
" Diego you know damn well when you mean clean it up you mean get someone you can do it"
" Very funny Ethan but you are correct"

After taking Maia to the bedroom, I call the cleaning lady and she said she was on her way. I open up the door and text the cleaning say the door is unlocked just walk in, and the cash is on the counter. Ethan and I head upstairs and part ways to go to our rooms and sleep.