Chapter 5

We were sat at the Slytherin table, eating breakfast the day before we were due to go home. Adrian was stuffing his face as Daph and i talked about the summer.

"So your gonna come to mine for the last two weeks of the holiday right?" I asked her

"Yeah, like 'id like to if it's okay with your Mum" 

"It will be. Mum an accepting person" Or at least I hope she is. I fell silent after that and she  went back to eating. As I finished my toast the post owls soared into the hall, I looked up only out of habit not expecting any mail, as mum had written 3 days ago. So when Errol crashed on to my plate, I was shocked. Errol extended his leg feebly and I untied the letter.  The writing on the outside of the letter wasn't Mums. It was Bill's.

"Hey, I'll see you guys later I said and got up from the table, clutching Bill's letter to my chest. I fled the great hall, signaling Fred and George as I passed them. I opened the letter, in the cover of an alcove in the entrance hall.

Dear Immy,

I'll get t the point. Dad heard from Amos Diggory, who heard it from Cedric , that you got sorted into Slytherin. I understand why you didn't tell us, but Mum is going ballistic that you didn't. You guys are coming home tomorrow so a heads up she wants to know why you didn't didn't tell us but also why Charlie, Percy, Fred and George didn't didn't. Ron says he won't talk to you anymore but I'm sure he's joking and Ginny said it was awesome that you broke the family tradition. We all love you.

See you tomorrow.

Bill. 

Tears began to roll  down my face as Fred and George came out the hall followed by Charlie. Charlie said nothing, but came over to me, sat down and wrapped his arms around me.

"Are you Okay?" Fred said 

"What was that letter about?" George asked. I didn't reply just handed him the letter and he read it out loud for Fred and Charlie.

"Oh, Immy it's okay" Charlie said and hugged me tighter.

"Yeah, Mum's not mad" Fred said

"And Dad didn't seem to mad about it" George added

"But how do you know? The letter was't even from them" I wailed

"Okay, Okay calm down. Let's not panic. Wwe don't know how they feel, but they can't be mad at you" Charlie said "It's not like you've fallen in love with a Malfoy or something"

"Might as well have" I said "I'm a Slytherin guys, The enemy house"

"You're still our little sister" Fred and George said in unison 

"And mine too" Charlie said. I smiled at that, it was nice to know that they still thought of me as their little Sis. It comforted me that I wa still excepted. 

"You wanna play two aside quidditch?" I asked them and stood up. "I need to clear my head" 

"Your on" Charlie said 

"Team" Fred and george cried as we race down the front steps towards the broom sheds.

Flying was exhilarating. It had been too long, the wind flung my hair back and the rough skin off the quaffle felt good against my smooth hands. Charlie and I worked well together as a team, tossing the quaffle up the pitch dodging around Fred and Georges attempts to block us. Charlie scored the first goal and I did a celebratory loop-da-loop. Charlie and I won the game 20-19. It was intense, all of us not wanting to let the others win. After the game, we walked back up to the castle to have lunch. Charlie walked into the hall ahead of us, and once he was out of sight I stopped fred and george.