Chapter 12

^Immy's prank but obviously with some magical changes like dung bombs and stink pellets. I meant if she actually did it.

After a day in Hogsmeade preparing for my prank, Daph, Addy and I made our way back to the castle. I searched the map for Malfoy once again and found he was in his dorm room.

"Right, So after the feast we sneak in and we set it all up." I said and looked at them both, they groaned in unison. "If you don't want to help I can just sneak the Gryffindor in to do it"

"No! No, don't do that" Addy said "we'll help you, but only if you promise to take the blame if we get caught"

"Deal" I said and extended my hand. He took it and shook.

At the castle, all of the Halloween decorations had been put and and people were already starting to enter the great hall.

"Shit." Daph said, "we'll only have time to dump our stuff in the common room" Addy and I laughed as we ran down the stairs and into the common room. We dumped our stuff in a heap and hurried back up to the Great Hall. Everyone sat chattering excitedly as we took our seats. I was watching the ceiling when Dumbledore stood up at the front and everybody fell silent.
"Let the feast begin!" He cried and the platters filled themselves with food.

I was just helping my self to cheesy mash potato and gravy when Professor Quirrell came sprinting into the hall, his turban askew and terror on his face. Everyone stared as he reached Professor Dumbledore's chair, slumped against the table, and gasped, "Troll -- in the dungeons -- thought you ought to know."

He then sank to the floor in a dead faint.

There was an uproar. It took several purple firecrackers exploding from the end of Professor Dumbledore's wand to bring silence.

"Prefects," he rumbled, "lead your Houses back to the dormitories immediately!"

We all stood up fear clearly etched into our faces, I shot a glance over toward my brothers and saw that Percy was on his element.

"Follow me! Stick together, first years! No need to fear the troll if you follow my orders! Stay close behind me, now. Make way, first years coming through! Excuse me, I'm a prefect!" I chucked and exited the hall, descending the stairs and Harding into my dorm room.

After a while of laying on my bed and chatting to Daph about the troll, I pulled out the Marauders map and opened it up. I scanned it quickly.

I sat bolt upright. "Fuck. Fucking fuckety fuck fuck fuck!" I yelled.

"What? What is it?" Daph asked startled.

"Ron. Bathroom. Troll" I bit out. Hyperventilating now. Tears threatening to break free.

"Immy calm down." Daph said and came over to me. "What's happening?" I just pointed to the girls bathroom on the second floor and watched her watch what was happening.

Ron in the grills bathroom fighting a fucking mountain troll with Harry and and unknown Granger girl.  We watched them move around for a while until the troll stoped moving and the three kids grouped together. Not long after McGonagall and Snape entered the bathroom. Then after some time a five left and went their separate ways.

"Well shit." She said "Do you think they are okay?"

"I don't know but they aren't going to the hospital wing" I shrugged.

"We'll try and get some sleep Immy and I promise you that the first thing we do tomorrow is check to see if he is okay. Alright?" I nodded and laced down hugging my pillow. I did t cry but worried myself into a light sleep dreaming about my brother being killed by trolls.

"Ronald Billius Weasley!"  He stopped dead at the bottom of the marble staircase.

"You sound like Mum when she's angry."

"I am angry." And pulled him around to face me. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING? Fighting a mountain troll? What if you were killed? What if mum and dad were at school right now because Percy had to write and say you were dead?"

"I...I ahh...." He spluttered turning red . "W-we had too!"

"Oh you had too. My arse you had too. Stupid first years" I said and pulled him into a hug.

"We had to save Hermione"

I rolled my eyes and sighed "Don't do anything like that again! You hear me?" He nodded and clutched me tighter knowing I needed the comfort.

"I'm sorry Immy" he whispered as Percy shouted down the stairs.

"Move along now your blocking the stairs. That's it move along into the hall."

I turned to look at him when he reached the bottom. We were standing face to face and he was clearly not prepared to talk to me.

"What ya doing Pers?" I asked all innocently.

"Prefect duties" he mumbled almost inaudibly.

"What was that?" I asked

"Prefect duties" he said again, louder.

"Oh cause, I'm doing older sibling duties. You know the job you should be doing m, you useless piece of shit"

He gasped but I continued "Did you know Ron caught the troll last night? He snuck away from under your duties as a Prefect and fought the fucking troll. Shows how fucking brilliant you are doesn't it?"  I turned to walk away but before I got more than a few years he found his voice and said.

"20 points from Slytherin, Weasley"

I turned right around a stalled right back up to him. I saw red.

"What did you just say?"

He drew himself up and visibly gathered his courage. "20 points from Slytherin, Weasley."

I slapped him. I fucking slapped him. Right across the face. It left and mark and knocked his glasses of but I didn't care. Breathing heavily I stalked into the great hall. Percy Weasley was no longer someone I considered family.

A/N - Here you go guys 2 chapters in 2 days go me! Hope you like it and don't forget to hit that star button and leave me some comments. Seriously I live for those things.

Question:
Who do you think Immy is gonna end up with in the end? Like married to and shit.

Love you guys ~Emzzy.