Chapter 9

The weeks leading up to our return to Hogwarts went by without me realizing. I just couldn't stop thinking about that boy. Fred and George spent the time trying to take my mind off it by making jokes but it wasn't until the eve of our return to Hogwarts, everyone was in bed except Mum and I, that I truly forgot about it, in favour of helping my little brothers journey into the  

"You will look after Ron, won't you?" She asked me

"Yeah, course I will." I relplied

"I'm just worried about him. He never goes out to the village and he doesn't have any friends other than you and the boys."

"Don't worry Mum. I'll make sure he makes a friend." I said "I won't let him be unhappy." 

"Thank you Immy." She said and stood up. "Come on it's getting late and i don't want you to miss the train." And pushed me towards the stairs." Once in bed, I grabbed a hold of my Dragon teddy and clutched tightly, thinking about all of the things I would do to protect my little brother.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kings cross was packed. Muggles were everywhere and the were all staring at us. Alpha and Hermes wouldn't settle, letting out loud squawks every time a muggle child got to close. We eventually made it to the barrier, where mum sent me through first. followed by Percy, then Fred and George. After loading my trunk on to the train I hopped off,  said goodbye to Mum, grabbed my sandwich off her and went to go and find Daph and Addy.

"Daph, Daph over here!" I called. She was standing towards the back of the platform, already dressed in her Slytherin robes, talking to a girl almost exactly identical to her.

"Hey Immy" She said as I jogged over. I gave her a hug when I reached her, I pulled away and turned to look at the girl. 

"You must be Astoria" I said "Pleasure to meet you," extending my hand towards her, but before she could take it, a tall woman with jet black hair that was pulled tightly back, pulled Astoria away.

"Just who might you be?" She said "Filthy muggle clothes, you must be  a Mudblood."

I ignored her choice of words and looked her square in the face. "My name is Imogen Weasley Ma'am. Slytherin Seeker and your daughters best friend and roommate." She stood silent, shocked at my speech before looking at me with disgust.

"What? They let bloodtraightor riff-raff into Slytherin now. Im my day...." 

"Yes Mum we know. In your day it was only Purebloods, now I'll see you at christmas Mother." Daph said, calm as anything, and grabbing my arm, pulling me away but not before patting Astoria on the head. As we walked away Daph said "Sorry about her, she's still a bit old fashioned"

"Its okay, I get it all the time" I said, as we climbed on the Hogwarts Express. We sat down in our apartment as the train started to move. I watched Ginny run along the platform chasing us and gave mum a small wave before the train rounded the corner and they disappeared

Daph and I spent the next few hours playing exploding snap and eating chocolate frogs. We had just finished building a monumental card castle when Addy came crashing through the door, causing the cards to explode.

"Aww come on" Daph complained but Addy spoke over her.

"Immy, there's a kid down the train that is complaining about your quidditch position. He is saying that they shouldn't let muggle lovers on the team because - excuse the language - they are as bad a Mudbloods."

"What's his name?" I asked 

"Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." 

"I knew it." I said standing up a reaching into my trunk for my robes. "The Malfoy's have a thing about our family, so I'm going to give him a piece of my mind." That's when I spotted my robes were plain black. No green and just the Hogwarts crest. Rons. "But first I'll be paying my baby brother a visit."

When I found Ron, he was sat with a Black haired boy who was wearing glasses. He was saying something about the Houses at Hogwarts when I pulled the door open.

"....In Slytherin it sounds really horrible!"

"Ron what have you been teaching this boy?" I said, faking out rage.

"NOthing! I swear"" Ron said. "We just met Draco Malfoy."

"Ahh, the Malfoy bitch that wants to be Slytherin seeker" I said 

"You know him?" The boy asked

"Yeah" I said "I'm Imogen by he way but you can call me Immy. Im Ron's big sister."He looked at Ron and asked

"I thought you only had one sister?" 

"Well you can hardly call Immy a sister - She makes up the triplets." 

"Oh like my cousin Dudley - you can hardly call him human. Im Harry." He said, holding out his hand "Harry Potter"

"Oh My God!" I said and sat down. "Ron you lucky git. You made friends with Harry effing Potter." 

"He came to us!" Ron sai, defencive.

"It's true" harry said "I didn't know how to get on to the platform." I just shook my head and in no subtle attempt, I changed the subject.

"Anyways Mum gave me your robes, so i assume you have mine." 

"Oh, I'll check." He said and rummaged around in his trunk. He pulled out my robes and Harry said,

"I thought you said all your family was Gryffindor?" 

"Well all of us except me" I said and pulled my robes on. I heard Ron say

"Percy said not to relate myself to Immy because it will damage his image" 

"The Wanker!" I said and stalked over to the door, throwing Ron his robes. "See ya later. I have a lesson to teach."

A/N Sorry guys for not updating guys I'm going to try and stick to a schedule but updates will be painfully slow. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment. This is my favourite chapter so far so I'd like to hear what you guys think. I'll update again soon promise ~Emzzy.