sweater

no warnings :) (IM SCREAMING THE COVER PHOTO)

word count : 600

"mom! can i go to will's house? i left my sweater there yesterday," mike yelled loud enough for karen wheeler to hear. he slept over at his boyfriend's place yesterday and after he left, he realized he forgot the sweater he packed.
"sure, just be home by 8," karen replied from the kitchen.
"thanks mom, and okay!" mike said as he yanked a random jacket off the coat rack and ran outside, slamming the door shut as he exited the house. he grabbed his bike and started pedaling down the road to will's house.

~time skip to when he's at the door~

mike finally arrived at the byers' door and knocked. he heard faint footsteps coming closer to him for behind the door. the door opened up, revealing jonathan, his boyfriend's brother.
"oh hey mike! will's in his room drawing," jonathan welcomed mike as he opened the door.
"thanks jonathan!"
mike stepped in the house. his nose picked up a sweet scent and followed it all the way to the kitchen. he found his boyfriend's favorite mom take the cupcakes out of the oven.
"hey mrs.byers!" mike greeted.
"hi mike. do you wanna try one?" joyce asked warmly.
mike nodded and joyce handed him a lemon one. he took a bite out of it and his tastebuds were thanking him. it tasted amazing and delightful.
"mmm it's tastes amazing mrs.byers!" mike complimented as he walked off to his boyfriend's room.
mike continued his walk over to looking for his boyfriend. he peeked his head inside the opened bedroom door. mike got a glimpse of the bowl cut. his eyes wandered more into the room and the scene. will was trying to grab a box of crayons from the top of the shelf and obviously was failing because of his height (AWW MY SHORT BB) mike silently laughed at the sight and was about to go in the room to help him but then he noticed will's oddly familiar sweater. mike stared at the boy struggling to reach the box until he got a realization. aww, mike thought, he's wearing my sweater.

(will is wearing this sweater btw) (CAN YOU IMAGINE HIM IN THIS OMG AJSDKFJKSJD)

he silently walked into the room so that the shorter boy won't notice him.
"hey byers. lemme help you," mike suddenly spoke from behind him, which startled will.
"oh my god, mike you scared me," will tried to look and sound mad but failed.
"here," mike handed the boy his box of crayons, "by the way, nice sweater."

will flushed red as mike smirked. he forgot he was wearing it but he loved the way it was so big on him and how it smelled like his boyfriend. due to their height difference, the bottom of the sweater reached underneath his upper thigh and the sleeve was too long so he scrunched it up.

"oh uh um . . sorry!" will stuttered, "you can have it back." will started walking over to his closet to find another sweater that was actually his. but he was stopped by mike.
"no! you can keep it. you look way better in it than me anyways."
mike pecked his cheek as will blushed once again at mike's compliment. and for the rest of the day, they were lovey dovey and will was cozy in his boyfriend's sweater.

a/n : sorry for not updating in a while :/ i've been busy and losing motivation to do things but i miss writing so you'll get new oneshots soon! (also this is absolute trash wjsns)