Second Bite

Brittany shivered, grinning. "What does it taste like?" she asked.

Santana licked the remaining blood off her lips and bent her head to lick Brittany's neck again, savoring the rare blood there.

"It takes like the best food and wine and sex you've ever had, all rolled into one."

Brittany's grin widened. "Do you think it'd taste good to me?"

"You've never tasted your own blood?" Santana frowned. "Not even when you got a papercut or something?"

"I guess I have," Brittany mused. "But it just tasted like salty metal."

"Blood tastes different to vampires," Santana pointed out, raising her eyebrow in a wicked smirk.

"So what's next?" Brittany asked, eyes sparkling with excitement.

"It would be nice actually fuck, for one."

Brittany wriggled, rocking into Santana's hand that was stilled against her sex. "Do you want me to do anything to you?" she offered. "'Cause I want to. You're really sexy. Like, the sexiest vampire I've ever seen," she said, rolling her eyes to communicate how ridiculously hot Santana was.

Santana smirked. "You've got that right," she muttered, pulling her hand out of Brittany's skirt.

"Can I eat you out?" Brittany asked in an excited whisper.

"If you like."

Santana froze for a second, realizing something. In the vampire world, no one cared who you slept with, but that was not the case in the human world "You havegone down on a human girl, right?"

Brittany nodded eagerly. "I like it. It tastes like... mmm... sex," she said, as if she had come up with a creative description.

Santana rolled her eyes. Obviously, eating a girl out would taste like sex. "Well, then," she said, rolling onto her back. "Have at it."

Brittany's eyes widened in delight as she scrambled up from her place on the pillows. "What do you like?" she asked. "Hard, soft, fingers, no fingers?"

"Whatever," Santana said. "I doubt you'll be able to do what a vampire could do."

"Oh... okay." Brittany paused, looking disappointed as she realized she couldn't move as quickly or with as much strength as a vampire.

Santana hitched up her mini-dress so Brittany could pull down her panties. As she did, Brittany's smile returned. Brittay got on her knees, her smile growing wicked as she parted Santana's legs and bent down to smell and nuzzle Santana's sex. She licked the inside of Santana's thigh. Her tongue was so warm and soft, Santana tipped her head back in pleasure. She had forgotten about the warmth of a human mouth. Maybe she had underestimated how good this would feel after a few years.

Brittany let out a contented sigh. "Your skin tastes like magic," she said. "Have you been drinking fairy blood?" she asked.

Santana shook her head. "Not unless you have something to tell me," she mumbled, closing her eyes. "Stop talking and use your mouth for something else, Brittany."

Brittany giggled and licked the other side of Santana's inner thigh, letting out another sigh. She kissed the skin she'd licked, eyes closing in pleasure. She licked higher, right to the crease of Santana's hip. After nuzzling into Santana with her nose, she sank her mouth onto her, running her tongue in a broad stripe up the center.

Brittany's mouth was so hot and wet, Santana had to hold back a groan. It felt better than any other human mouth - and possibly vampire - she'd ever had on her. Brittany seemed to get as much pleasure in pleasing Santana as Santana felt receiving.