Stain

Santana tried to move at human speed as she followed Brittany toward the garage, but it was impossible. She was too excited and too hungry. She'd been so mesmerized by Brittany's beauty and too wrapped up in tasting everything that glided over Brittany's tongue, she'd forgotten to drink her blood at dinner.

It was a strange experience, watching Brittany eat. As she watched, she had tasted and felt everything Brittany felt, although her body remained still. Now, as she raced toward the garage, she even felt a little full, content with the flavors that she knew logically weren't in her belly, but felt were there nonetheless. It was like experiencing things in a mirror: the things she felt, Brittany could feel too, and the things Brittany felt, she felt as well.

Like she could feel Brittany's arousal now. Paired with her own, she was too pent up to move slowly. She reached the door before Brittany did, turning around to give Brittany a seductive quirk of her eyebrow as she twisted the knob. She flew to the side of the Rolls, feeling Brittany's pulse echo in her own veins, blood flowing to her sex.

Brittany moved slowly, excruciating and delicious as she walked into the dark. The candlelight from inside the house barely made glints on the perfect, shiny hoods of the three cars parked inside.

Brittany started to tease. "I've always wanted to utilize the spacious backseat of the Audi." Her smile was tugged to one side, and Santana bit her lips before sliding her tongue over the plump bottom lip that wanted to be gliding over Brittany.

"That so?" Santana said, playing along.

"Mhm," Brittany hummed, dragging her fingertips over the grate. "Or maybe on the hood of the Hummer. I love the thud of metal underneath me while I fuck. It's like my favorite thing."

Santana swallowed, not wanting to picture Brittany underneath anyone else. "Sounds good," she said.

"Does it?" Brittany asked, keeping her voice light and baiting. "I don't know how I'll decide between the two."

Santana clenched her fists, wondering how long she'd be able to tolerate Brittany's game. She loved when Brittany teased, but she also knew the combination of Brittany's teasing and her hunger tended to have disastrous results. So she caved. "Britt," she said, her words drier than she realized, "I'm really hungry."

Brittany's smile turned genuine instead of teasing. "You didn't touch your blood at dinner." She drew closer to Santana, knowing she needed to tread lightly, even though she believed Santana wouldn't hurt her. She wrapped her arms around Santana's neck and played with her hair, studying Santana's skin, caressing her with her eyes and trying to calm her.

Santana swallowed, Brittany's enveloping scent overwhelming her and testing her patience. "I know," she said, trying to hold herself still so she didn't dive into Brittany, biting her before she was prepared. "I guess other people's blood doesn't really... seem... appealing..." She trailed off, distracted by the way Brittany had tilted her head, the gentle throb of her carotid artery distracting her and making her mouth water. Her fangs pricked out and she groaned. She was proud of her self-control as she gasped. "Britt, I want to fuck you in the back of the Rolls. Right now."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh," Santana gasped, clutching her hands into fists. "Got a key?"

Brittany let out a hot breath, keeping her head tilted. "It's unlocked."

Santana surged, picking Brittany up, flinging the back door of the Rolls open and pushing Brittany across the seat, making sure she wouldn't hit her head on the opposite door.

"Fuck, you look so sexy tonight," Santana gasped, already on top of her, clawing off her own dress.

Brittany giggled in delight as Santana's frenzy.