Kiss Me

"It's been a week since Taehyung stayed at Jungkook's house." A man said to an old woman.

"Look how good Jeon Jungkook look right now. He grew up a man... But a faggot for this another handsome man." The woman said clenching her jaw.

"Jeon Jungkook is mine only... And I will claim the both of them." She said and drink his brandy.

"You should look for a new pastry chef now." Taehyung said.

"Are you resigning?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah? Well as you know that my mother is the owner of our school and as his only son I need to take over." Taehyung said, Jungkook's face suddenly change...

His thoughts were playing inside him. Taehyung will leave him, the cafe will not be the same as before when he left, Taehyung will never showed up his handsome cute face whenever he asked if he likes him already, and this only means their ties will be cut now since there is no reason for Taehyung to be here and of course at his house.

Jungkook sighed. "Okay hyung, but I need a resignation letter for this." Jungkook said smiling trying to hide his sadness.

Jungkook has an afternoon classes today, Taehyung saw the glimpse of sadness to the younger's eyes. Taehyung sighed...

Jungkook was about to walk outside the office, when Taehyung grabbed him at his wrist and end up to Taehyung's lap. Jungkook blinked his eyes, Taehyung hugged him from there.

"Does my baby is sad?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm not your baby." Jungkook pouted.

"Are you sad that you will never see this handsome face around your office?" Jungkook didn't answer but seat comfortably at Taehyung's lap since he's used to do it because whenever Taehyung woke up early in the morning he always pull him to a hug or pull him then end up to his lap the will hug him again. Taehyung said that he need to charge himself by hugging him.

"No." He answered acting bold again, Taehyung chuckled.

"Are you sad because you think that there is no reason for me to stay at your house?" Jungkook looked at him. Taehyung lift his head and looked at Jungkook's eyes.

Taehyung smiled and pulled Jungkook's necktie, Jungkook thought Taehyung will be kissing him to his lips but Taehyung teased him and kissed him to his forehead. Taehyung wanted that Jungkook will ask him to kiss him on his lips.

"There is a reason why I need to stay in your house." Jungkook pouted. "What?"

"You." Taehyung said smiling and hugged him again. Jungkook can't hide his tinted red cheeks.

"So you're resigning already?" Jimin asked he is at Taehyung's new office.

"Yeah I already did. I need to focus in running the school." Taehyung said while reading some papers from students suggestions.

"You know what Jimin instead of watching me and asking me questions. Why don't you help me reading the students suggestions?" Taehyung said giving him the other box of suggestions.

"Ohhh. Yeah I'm here for this." Jimin said ang give an envelope to Taehyung.

"Isn't you want to know what happened to JK when we saw him years ago. Well good thing I've got some informations." Jimin started talking about Jungkook.

"Well the day we saved him, he was kidnapped amd they use a cake to lure him. He was not just the child who got kidnapped years ago. Lee Jieun was also one of them. She is the one who told me why Jungkook hates sweets." Taehyung looked at Jimin.