EPILOGUE

It's been 10 months since they adopted Taekook, he is legally Kim Taekook now. Today was Jungkook's graduation ceremony.

Taehyung and Taekook is in the mall they're looking for some gift for Jungkook.

"Hm... Why don't you ask him to marry you dad?" Taekook asked while eating his ice cream.

"Yeah... But I'm afraid that he might say no since we never talk about this." Taehyung answered anxious while looking for some ring.

"Hm... Why don't you just buy a couple ring then propse to him?" Taehyung looked at Taekook.

"Aigoooo! You're really my son!" Taehyung said and kissed Taekook's chubby cheeks and pinched it.

"Dad! My cheeks." Taekook mumbled while holding his cheeks.

"I will get this." Taehyung said.

"We need to wear his same style." Taehyung said and they look for some white shirt for Taekook, and for him he wear some white longsleeves and a blackpants.

"Dad? We're attending some ceremony why are we wearing some casual attire like this?" Taekook asked.

"It's okay son. I am the owner of the University." Taekook just nodded as an answer.

"Now we're ready." Taehyung said.

"Where is Taehyung-hyung and Taekook mom?" Jungkook asked while fixing his tie.

"They go out early today, Taehyung said he will go to school with Taekook to practice the ceremony today."

"Ohh. Okay." Jungkook said.

"You're really grown-up man now. You're not my baby anymore." His mom said while fixing Jungkook's neck tie.

"Yeah because you already have Taekook, he is your new baby now. He is our son... But I am still your first baby forever mom." Jungkook said and hugged his mom.

"Yeah I know." His mom answered.

The ceremony was starting but Taehyung and Taekook are still not there. Jungkook tried to look for the two while he was seating on his designated place.

He saw bambam dabbing on the air, while Jimin is busy taking pictures of him.

He saw his mom taking of pictures of him too, the chair on her side was still empty. He looked at mrs. Kim the chair on her side is empty too.

"Where is TaeTae-Hyung and Taekook?" He asked unconsciously.

Mrs. Kim is the one who takes Taehyung's speech. Jungkook was starting to feel nervous, it was his part now to talk in the front. Yet his son and his boyfriend are not there.

He walked on the stage, he was standing there.

He was about to start his speech when suddenly the lights were all off.

And the light on the other side was on.

"Taehyung?"

"Yes?" Taehyung answered.

"What are you doing hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Where did you go? Where is Taekook?" The suddenly the light on the other side turned revealing Taekook wearing his same casual style a white shirt, black pants, and timberland.

"What's happening?" Jungkook asked confuse.

The other students lift their light sticks and when it was spelled out it says... "S-A-Y Y-E-S"

"Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung called him, Taekook is now at Taehyung's side.

"Will you be my mr. Kim?" Jungkook looked at him.