Chapter 5 A Fight

Bendy's POV
Boris, (Y/n), and I were walking out of the hospital. Then (Y/n) ask, "So are we going back to Mickey and his crew?"
"Yeah! Let's go Bendy!" Boris said excitedly.
"Sorry Boris, but that mouse was a little too nice for no reason. Come on bro no one is that nice without wanting something in return!"
"Thanks but I know what I'm doing! Besides, I can't just turn down an invitation Like that. . especially by someone as amazing as Mr Mickey. He was there for you too, remember?"
"You're so easily trusting. Why can't you Grow up for once?"
Boris looked really upset and (Y/n) walk over to Boris and try to comfort him, " Boris it's ok, He didn't mean it, He was just mad."
"I'm-m not going to! I AM a Grown Up and I won't act in such a w..."
I walked over to Boris and pulled him down to my level, " I hope you're not Forgetting that I love you more than anything.. Are you?"
"Of Course not! You always want what's best for me, I know I know. but so far. . . what's best for me felt like the worst. . ."
Boris got back up and we started walking again. I look over to see (Y/n) she looked upset, " hey you ok?"
"Well I feel bad that you two started fighting.. It didn't take long to figure out but I still feel bad seen I was the one who brought it up."
"It's ok (Y/n) it's ok now"
She still had a sad look on her face. Good job Bendy you really f#cked that one up. We continue walk back to the restaurant.
We got back there and saw Mickey and he screamed, "MY BORIS!".
"Hi Mr Mickey"
"Oh thank Goodness you're safe! B-both of you of course! Hehe."
I was just angry. I though it's best if we head back, I only did this for Boris. And now that we come back this Mouse says such stupid things 'Your Boris' why you. . .
"Don you know what happened here or did you miss it like I did?", Mickey asked putting a hand on Boris's side.
"W-Well"
"Sorry, We don't do a lot of touching it's a family thing. Thanks for everything, but we're kind of in a hurry Just ask one of your friends about what happened."
"I . . . I can always invited you guys in some other res..."
"I said we're in a hurry"

------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry about the short chapter guys but I have a lot of school aaaahhh! Why did my teacher give me so much homework. That's also why this is a day late. Sorry about this but you know school. See you new time bye!