Chapter 13 The River

(Bendy POV)
      "All right this is the last straw!... Wait..."

     "Eeeeeyyy"

     "Actually it's a bendy straw." I heard (Y/n) snicker.

     "Why yes! It is a bendy straw thanks for notici... Wait 'Bendy-Straw' that's so gonna be our team name!"

     "I cannot believe you you told me that stupid pun on purpose."

     Cool Bendy laughed, " yeah I did".

     "That's it you're sitting on the couch tonight!"

     "You're the best of all the besties!" Mug said to Boris gleefully.

     "Heh, thanks? You sure are something yourself."

     "I'm ok now Mr. Felix let's get back on track before I could do something I might regret." I said as I got up.

     Mr Felix followed me up, "you sure you're ok?"

     "Oh, yes I'm sure." Felix gave me a not convinced look. "No, really I am! I learned my lesson. Don't worry Mr Felix."

     Everybody was up and ready to go. Mug looked upset for some reason, I would ask him about it. (Y/n) was holding Jackpot in her arms as Cuphead petted Jackpot. "Alright I believe you this time. Yes! Mr Felix trust me again!

     Then we heard Boris shout," YOU GUYS! COME QUICK!"

     "What's the Wow!"

     "The map is acting weird." The map as formed into a cone shape that was pointing down into the river. Mugman and Cuphead looked freaked out but (Y/n) and Felix looked fascinated.

     "Is it making itself into an ice cream cone?" Cuphead asked.

     "That, or it could be pointing at something."

     "But pointing to what? That's just a river!" Mr Felix rolled up his pants and sleeves and took off his shoes. He kneel down into the river and dusted off something.

     We all kneel down next to him not getting in the river. "Interesting.. yet somehow Familiar." Then the symbol started doing.. something? It started to rise from the ground. It twisted a little and then it started to swear into the river. It started to suck Felix in me and Boris tried to pull him out. I could Mug, Cup and (Y/n) trying to pull us out put it didn't work. We we're all sucked in.

------------------------------------------------------------------
     Hi everyone sorry about the short chapter. I had more writin but Wattpad decided to crash and save zero of my work. Now I am salty. For the next chapter I will longer if I don't get salty again. Have a happy Easter everyone and for everyone that is on Spring break I hope you enjoy it. Good bye for now!