Chapter 15 High Sea Mermaid

(Y/n) POV
     We continue on our way. Boris was in front guiding us with the map. Cuphead was holding Jackpot for now and talking to Mugman. I was staying in the back with Felix and Bendy. Bendy and Felix were talking and was just listening. "Something on your mind Mr Felix?"

     "Boulder spiders always live in Groups and they're rarley that big... I've been noticing some eaten parts of Boulder spiders on my way. So I'm afraid there's something far more dangerous here."

     I didn't like what he was suggesting right now. I walked ahead a little to check up with Boris seen I really didn't want to hear the rest of that conversation. I walked up to him but he was focused to notice me. I looked over his shoulder and looked at the map. Of course it looks blank.. I really wish I could see the map. I was broken out of my thoughts when Boris stop, "Guys? The map says we should keep going forward, but the path is blocked!" I looked ahead to see a giant wall of rocks and boulders.

     Felix walk up putting his ear against the wall of rocks "I can hear a waterfall... There is something behind this!"

     "Then let's get rid of these rocks! They don't seem too heavy!" Bendy said pulling his sleeves back to reveal muscles. Wait.. Bendy has muscles! How did I not noticed this.

     "Don't kid yourself small Fry! There's no way you can..." Cuphead looked shocked as Bendy left on of giant boulders. I was shocked to and just stood there dumbfounded. (Y/n).exe is processing please stand by.

     "This is gonna take forever though Bendy."

     "Then what do you suggest?" Bendy asked still hold the huge f#cking boulder that was twice his size.

     Then Mugs spoke out, "Don't sweat Bendy! We'll destroy this wall in no time! Right Cup? Let's do this bro!" Cuphead hesitantly agree looking at his figure. "Cup? You ready?"

     "I don't want to, ok? My vision is still blurry!" Cup barked out.

     "Alright jeez.. Well then, double the power for me! You guys might wanna stand back for this." We all stepped back but Cup.

     Bendy pulled Cup back, "Earth to airhead your bro said we should stand back!"

     "Oh ... Sorry" Cuphead stammered. I looked back at Mugs how was charging up his fingers..? What? He can charge up his hole hand? The magic around his hand was a little bit of deeper blue than usual and it had a little purple in their to. He shoot his hand forward releasing the blast. Boris was cheering for Mugman after we saw the wall was gone. Felix was super excited and Bendy... I don't really know what head was thinking he looked confused but impressed. Cup was looking at Jackpot how looked so scared. I pitted the top of Jackpot's head to calm him down. After a second or two he was fine.

     Boris jump on to Mug happily saying, "My Friend is better than yours Bendy~!"

     "No way! Mugs is my friend too. You can the other one!"

     Cuphead huffed angry. "Oh come on Cup, I'm still want to be your friend." I said trying to cheer him up.

     "Whatever" he started to blush a little.

     "Finally some sunlight." Boris stated happily.

     "At least we found an exit, I hope."

     We continue walking up and their more Boulder spiders parts. "You were right Mr Felix! There sure is something eating these Boulder spiders things."

     "But hey Maybe whatever did this died a long time ago. That can be a theory."

     Cuphead was holding Jackpot under his chin..? pitting Jackpot. I looked back to the other and Boris had happy face, "Gosh, it looks like it just up ahead. This is it you guys..."

     He was interrupted but Felix shushing him. Than there was a giant crunch from the wall. We all looked over to see a GIANT mermaid. "Bendy Focus!" He apologia and Felix continue talking, "So that's why that symbol was Familiar it was a 'High-Sea Mermaid'! I guess I didn't recognize it cause she was in her sleeping form. But like 'Boulder spiders'... Why is she giant?"

     "Well, how do you suppose we get through?" I asked.

     Boris respond terrifying comment, "I don't think we need to get around her.. the part is in her head!"