Chapter 8 The Morning After

I am sorry for the title, I didn't know what to call this Chapter. Also I didn't post yesterday because I forgot. I sorry ): I was busy and I forget everything. When I final remember I have story I got to post it was 10:41 pm. This chapter was pretty short because I was rushing to get out a chapter. I hope to remember next week, or something important comes up. But now to the Chapter!
------------------------------------------------------------------

      Boris POV
     I woke up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I got out of my bed and saw (Y/n) and Bendy cuddling. Oh man so cute! I ship it >:3
.I walked into the hallway outside of our room when I heard a familiar voice say my name. Then I was hugged by Mugman, "Good Morning!" Mug said. Oh yeah, I have a Friend now, I guess.
     Then Cuphead walked out of the room next to ours and looked over at me and Mugs. OH SHOOT! It's the crazy one! Is he even aware of this? "Morning bro!", Mug finally breaking the hug.
     Then he me the evilest looking death glare ever. "Morning Mugs. And you too Boris!", Cup said with a close eye smile. This is somehow more unsettling than how he usually looks at us..

     Bendy POV
     I woke up slowly and saw (Y/n) cuddling up to me. Holy Sh*t (Y/n) are sharing a bed. what did I do when I was drunk! She does look cute when she sleeps. Wow that sounded creepy. I slipped out of the bed trying don't to wake up (Y/n). I got out of the bed and I had a huge hangover. I started to get for the day and said to myself, "you always promise yourself to lay off Drinking. But Noooo, you just love to torture yourself Don't ya Bendy?".
     Then someone cover my eyes and a voice said, "Guess who?". Oh no I know that voice.
     "Cuphead?," Please do not be him please do not be him.
     "Bingo!"
     "Uhehe" And it's him!

     (Y/n) POV
     I woke up and saw that Bendy had left the bed. I got up and get changed in the room's bathroom. I walked out and Bendy saw that Bendy and Cup were talking and laughing. What? I thought Cup hated Bendy. I guess I was wrong 0_0. Also how let Cuphead in? I don't think it was Bendy or Boris so did he just come in?

     -Time Skip-
     Boris, Mugs, and I were all shopping in town because Bendy and Cup ran off somewhere. Boris was looking at food and Mug was messing around being adorable! Then I heard a scream.
     "Mugman, wh.. Let the poor kid go!". I saw Mug holding a kid. Mug snatched an apple out of the kids hand and gave it to Boris, "Wait... He stole this? From me? You could've just asked little guy. Here you go. And stay out of trouble, ok! Bye!"