Chapter 11 Piggyback Race!

(Y/n) POV
     Beautiful! Did he just call me... Aaaahhh! As I was mentally screaming. Felix and Boris came over to check on Bendy. "Hey." Felix whispered behind a rock.

     "Felix, we'll be back soon, go before Bendy.."

     "M-Mr Felix! What're you doing here?" Bendy turned into a blushing mess.
     "Sees you."

     "I just wanted to check on you guys seems you're just fine, heh."

     As Felix said that Boris came from behind the rock, "It's ok sir no need to hide things from each other. We're a team Bendy I already told him about your condition." Bendy started blushing even more from embarrassed.

     "Now why on Earth would you be embarrassed of such a thing? You didn't choose this on yourself."

     "It's just that. You're my... And I..."

     "And what's this nonsense about death? You'll be fine! We have each other and we'll save everyone including you! Now enough crying and show me that smile. Atta boy! Off you go now! Get dressed, quick!"

     "Thanks." Boris and I both said.

     "No problem." Felix started to walk back to the group.

     "Hey (Y/n) why do you go back to the group and I will help." I nodded and walked to the group.

     I got back to the ground, "what took you guys so long." Mug asked.

     "Oh it's nothing let's get going once Bendy and Boris gets back." After a little bit they came back

     "You know, we can still take a break if you want. You still seem tired." Felix asked as he walked over to Bendy.

     "Oh no I'm totally fine."

     "Well, at least let your brother carry you. You up for that, Boris?"

     "I mean I'd love to, but... He... Doesn't like that much." Bendy had the most pissed of face I have ever seen him. It was hilarious.

     "Are you mad at each other or something? No matter, hop on, I'll carry you!"

     "What? No no no you don't have to.."

     "Sorry Bendy, but I have to insist I'm not letting you walk until you're way better!" After Felix said that I looked over to Boris who had smug look on his face.

     Felix started to carry Bendy and Mug said excitedly, "Hey! We doing a piggyback race? I'm in! Let's Go Boris!"

     "What?" Boris yelled as Mug picked him up. I was a more interested in a little cat that I found. I look at the tag and the name Figaro. Then I heard Boris scream and they were off.

     Cuphead said in a dead sounding voice,"Is this my life now?"

     I walk over to him, "hey Cup let's join the race!"

     "What! Why." He started to blush a little.

     "Oh come on your going to just let them win!" I said energetically. I'm pretty competitive so when it comes to competitions I'm all in.

     "Fine whatever," he picked me up and I put Figaro on my shoulder. Then we we're off!

     "So is there even a Finish line?"

     "We'll make one! How about... That tree!"

     "Maybe we should down for your brother and (Y/n)."

     "Meh servers them right for not knowing how to have fun!" Then a giant gust of wind past them and they all confused looks on their faces.

     "We Won!" I yelled happily, "Awesome jod Cuphead!" I said hug him.

     "Yeah yeah whatever." He said the blush increased.

     He put me down and I took Figaro of my shoulder, "oh you poor." He look scared.

     "Where did you find it? It seems like it has an owner."

     "It was just walking around I guess. It's name seems to be Figaro."

     "Figaro? That's a weird name for a cat." Cuphead said petting Figaro.

      "Let's keep him for when we go back to town and if no no one takes him well keep him."

   "Well if we're gonna keep him let's change his name to... Jackpot."

     "You can't do that dumba*s it ain't yours!"

     "Well me and (Y/n) found him so finders keepers bruh."

     "Well until we get back to the village well call him jackpot." I said petting Jackpot.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Saint Patrick Days Everyone! I am trying a new thing with the spacing. I thought it would look better. Tell me what you think. But yeah till next time Bye!