Chapter 9 A new member has been added to your party

Bendy POV
     -time Skip-
     Miss Betty asked me to get a poster for her. I was walking into the shop and said," Hello? Is it still closed here?".
     "Nah, we just opened welcome, come on in!".
     "Hey it's you! Bendy, was it?"

     "Dude chill."
     "But it's like, 'The Felix' again! And he remembered my name! Can I have autograph? Is your new book ready? Is it true that you have a claw mark on.."
     "Would you shut up and let me handle this?"

     "Hey it's you! Felix, was it? Heh, just kidding I already know ya.", I say playing it cool. Then we fist bump.

     "A fist bump? He ain't your buddy show some respect damn it!"
     "Lay of dude."

     "So how can I help ya?".
     " Oh, um, Miss Betty sent me to ask if you finished the poster she asked for?"
     "Yup, sure did. Oh, feel, you got something on your face there."
    "Hm? Lemme just.."
     Holy Sh*t he does have the claw mark! "Is that your scar from your fight with..."
     "The fire tiger? sure is."
      "So, like, your books are actually about real events?"
     "With a little bit of exaggeration. But yeah most of it is true.". I completely lost my after that.

     "Let's keep our eyes on the prize buddy! I mean, look at that kitty's big booty over there!"
     "What are you, nuts? What if she's one of Felix's relative or his friends or his Girlfriend?"
     "Cock blocker."

     Boris POV
     (Y/n) and I walk into a shop to see if Bendy was there and he was ,"Hey Bendy! Betty said We'd fine you here. Is everything ready".
     "Yup, I just offered to help her out. After that we'll be on our way."
     "Wow, am I seeing things? or is that Felix?"
     "Don't question it bro. Everything is real!"
     "Hey Bendy, I've noticed some changes in our map. Location seem to be bigger and more clear you think..."
     "That we're getting close? Could be."
     "Let's just look at it better when we go back to our room."
     "Just open it here, dude no one but us can see it anyways. Yup, it sure looks different! This is clearly near the 'Bulk Mountains'. The piece is just around it."
     "This map truly is..."
     "MAGICAL! Did you, by any chance mean 'the ink machine piece' by the word 'piece'? And this must be the map from above! I can't believe it's real! It really is blank. Oh, sorry I got carried away."
     "How did you come up with all that sir?"
     "Quite a strange Discovery in the town near by casino. Let's just say I found a secret message and spent ages deciphering it. Even after that, it seemed risky to tell the world of such a thing, it's just hard to believe. Not to mention how much of a touchy subject the inkness is... That's why I didn't include it in any of my books. I can't believe you're the chosen ones! It must be awesome to feel like heroes!"
     "H- heroes?"
     "Maybe I'm being overly nosey but you know I can really offer you guys my help by joining ya on this quest? I Know the way around 'Mount Bulk' like the back of my hand. What do you say?"
     "That would be..."
     "Would you excuse us for a sec.", I pull Bendy and (Y/n) over to another part of the shop to talk," Guys, I..."
     "Bro! Before you say anything, let me just stop ya there. This is Felix we're talking about here. He can be a major help to us Also, just think... Being on one of his adventure... Being there on his side all the time is just... Hhhbgdslgh! Let's just say he's way more experience and trust worthy then those cup-lings we so foolishly let into our team." That is true I don't know if he's trust worthy like Bendy said thought. "But meh whatever makes them happy."
------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey this chapter had 666 words.