Chapter 12 Mushroom Soup

(Bendy POV)
     'I want to stay like forever!'
     'sh*t dude embarrassed the f*ck out of us. Now get off the cat, you're tiring him.'
     'I guess you're right.'

     I got off of Felix, "I'm fine now Mr Felix, thank you."

     "You sure?"

     "Yeah... I" Then I started to fall over.

     "BENDY!" I heard Felix scream. "Bendy why did you lie to me?"

     "I, I didn't... Mr Felix I feel a little numb, that's all."

     "Our break wasn't even that long, Bendy we can rest a bit longer."

     "Yeah, I need a break myself."

     "Me and Boris will make ya some delicious Mushroom soup. We promised each other we'll make it and  I think this is the best time to do so!"

     "Get off." Boris had a pissed off face. "But I'm in only for my bro."

     "No need you guys, I'm not that..." Then my stomach growl super loudly, ".. Hungry" We all sat down and I look over at Felix and he looked... mad, "Mr. Felix, you don't look too happy. "A-are you mad at me?"

     He breath out heavy and looked away from me. I could feel tears started to form in my eyes. Then Mr Felix pull my head to him," I'm sorry Bendy I'm not really mad at you. I just don't like it when you hide the truth from us about yourself. I know you still don't trust me but..."

     "N-No! It's not like that at all! I do trust you, I trust you alot actually. I just want to make a good impression on you. I always look up to you and meeting you was always my dream. And now that I got to know you better.. I realised that you're even better than I imagined."

     "Bendy.. you don't have to prove anything kid. You're easily very likeable." Felix said pulling me into a hug. My tail started to wag like crazy.

     "Goochie Goochie Goo!"

     "Shut Up! Mr Felix, would you excuse me for a sec?" I started to get up to get even with Cuphead.

     But Felix pulled me back down, "Oh no young man you're not going anywhere."

     "Yeah don't worry. I'll go get your pacifier for ya." Cuphead teased.

     "B*itch I will cut you!"

     (Y/n) POV
     Bendy was cuddling up to Felix. I looked over and Boris and Mug was making soup. It smelled really good, "Oh right! I only packed for the five of us except Felix."

     I heard Felix yell over to Boris, "It's ok Boris I have my own bowl!" Then he looked over at Bendy, "Bendy if you don't mind..."

     "Whoa! I'm so sorry!" He said fell off of Felix.

     "Man! You sure have everything in that magic thing of yours! What's next a rabbit?" Felix face started to blush.

     "Mr. Felix?"

    "I'm Fine heh." Felix said rubbing the back of this head.

   "Bon Appetit!" Boris said handing out the bowls of soup

   "Bo... Petite?" Mug gave a bowl to his brother.

    "Haha yeah I dunno what that means either."

     "Its french for enjoy your food." I said before dig in to this delicious soup!

    "Wow you know French." Felix asked curiously.

     "Only a little" we all back to eating your soup.

    "Mmm! This is really good!"

    "It's no bacon soup but yeah, it's still taste great." Then Boris started to play the clarinet. Boris was playing (favorite/song) really well.

     "Wow good job Boris! Can you both play an instrument."

     "Yeah, I play clarinet and he used to play Guitar."

     "It was a long time ago, I don't think I'm even half as good as I used to." Cup started laughing and we all looked at him."And why are you laughing?"

     "I just heard 'Bendy plays guitar' and immediately thought of him playing a guitar two times his size."

     "You little shit!Guys really!"

     "Sorry Bendy that is a funny image."