1

"Do I have to go?" jun whined, causing his father to sigh deeply, jun knew this meant his father was getting impatient so he huffed and threw the black inked in covers off of his shirtless body and shooed his father out of his room because it was hella awkward to be shirtless in front of your dad

jun got his white button up shirt out of his stuffed up closet and put it on, he then got out a name tag saying 'Employee: Jun' on it, as he was connecting the metallic bar to the magnet, he heard his dad yell something about being late and threatening to go without him so he quickly finished up and put on jeans, he ran downstairs and apologized to his father before grabbing an apple and running towards his father's car and getting in the passenger side.

as you could tell, jun worked somewhere, where you ask? a small breakfast café in the middle of seoul owned by his father, it was kind of well known, they did have days where it was sort of busy but mostly it was quiet and relaxing, a lot of people came there to work on their computers sometimes because their house is 'too noisy because of the kids'

after the boringly quiet drive, they got there and jun's father flipped over the 'closed' sign on the front and they walked in, a few workers started to pile up afterwards and got their workplaces ready, jun's job was a cashier, because they were strangely low on those. so jun made his way over to the counter.

''jun!" his father called, jun whipped his head over to where he was standing and nodded. "put up todays special on the board for me, okay?" his father asked and jun nodded, stepping on the stool and grabbing some of the coloured chalk and writing it down, when he was finished he put the stuff away and when the clock hit 8, the café officially got people coming in.

The first few customers were nothing special, just a bunch of people coming in and out, which caused jun's fingers to cramp as he kept writing down orders and passing it back to the guy who cooked everything.

The familiar 'ding' of the store ringed in jun's ears and he looked up at the new customer, somehow the presence of this customer was different and they surprised jun, he didn't know that such cute guys exsisted.

sure, he was straight as hansol's hairline, but even that can be curved or rounded or just plain confusing at times.

The customer came up to the counter and waved a bit, jun smiled at him and the customer smiled back. "what can I do for you today?" jun asked in a polite voice, surprised that it came out sounding real and not forced.

"uh. I'll have... the.. blueberry waffle?" the customer smiled sheepishly and jun noticed that the customer didn't speak Korean very well, which made jun smile a bit, he sounded like me when I first moved here' jun thought.

�Ԧ "sure thing! Name?" jun asked and the boy answered after a few seconds of processing what he just said.

"minghao" the boy answered and jun noted that again, his name didn't sound korean, but he wasn't going to assume because that would be a dick move, so he just asked.

 "you sound a bit foreign.. are you from anywhere else but korea?" jun asked, slowly so minghao could understand, because he knew it fucking sucks to be somewhere new where you can't understand what the hell is going on, but of course, jun is a very sociable person and besides the language thing, minghao doesn't look like a sociable person.

"I'm from... China." minghao answered and jun smiled, he nodded and when the 'ring' of the bell behind him, (signalling the order was ready) interrupted the conversation and jun gave minghao the blueberry waffles and when minghao offered to pay, jun declined, which surprised minghao.

Usually, jun would be an absolute asshole when it comes to money, but minghao was like a soft spot in his brain and he was confused, but he got pulled out of his thoughts when another person starting ordering. 

jun (in a not creepy way) looked over in minghao's direction for a bit and saw that minghao was at a little table, books spread out and a computer in front of him, he was furiously typing, the first thing that came to jun's mind was 'exams' and he felt so sorry for the boy.

jun graduated last year and he wanted to get an apartment for himself but he didn't have any money so his father gave him this job, though considering being the owner's son... jun thought he wouldn't be picked on and he'd get money because, well, he was the owner's son, but nope.

well, at least, (hopefully) minghao didn't want to drop out of school and become a stripper because that was always jun's second choice because of his lost of hope and the stress of the whole damn thing.