5

jun had a night shift.

jun hated it, partly because he would spend his precious meme-looking at hours at his father's café, might he add, working. the other hateful part is that minghao already probably came and left, so he would be bored, and his little sunshine wouldn't be there.

jun wouldn't admit that he called the younger male 'little sunshine', but it did fit minghao's description extremely well because he brightened up his day, but jun knew that he didn't have a hopeless crush on the boy, oh how that would be so terrible.

jun walked in the doors of the café, eyebags visible and everyone in the building can sense his tired and moody aura so they all stayed away from the boy, except for mingyu of course, because that fat ass couldn't even sense auras.

"you look so tired, man" mingyu pointed out, drumming the counter lightly with his fingers as he inspected jun's face. "and you look like shit, but don't we all."

mingyu was the type of person that you shouldn't share your secrets with, because he'll blurt them out immediately to strangers, and he sneezes a lot, and he says things too bluntly, jun doesn't even understand how the boy even got a boyfriend.

"mhm? and why do you look so fresh at this time of night?" jun accused, looking at mingyu's glowing face and styled hair, but mingyu just kept that same sly smile on his face.

"because I gotta look good for my boyfriend" mingyu shrugged and jun groaned, let's add another thing to the list of why jun hates mingyu, he talks about wonwoo wAY too much. it's kinda annoying to be honest

jun turned around and sure enough, a boy with rounded glasses and black hair was sitting at a table scrolling through his phone, occasionally looking up and sending winks at mingyu, and jun innerly gagged. 'this is a café, public, keep your hormones in control' jun thought to himself.

some customers stood up and left, leaving their dishes behind, and jun went to go clean it up, because these damn people didn't put it in the dirty dishes bin at the front of the counter, where you're supposed to put it.

as jun was cleaning up the used coffee cups, he saw a wallet on the floor, so he quickly went and dumped the dishes in the dirty dishes bin and picked the wallet up.

"is this anyone's?" jun yelled, startling most of the customers, all of them didn't say anything and just continued with their boring conversations and sighed, so jun opened the wallet and looked at the id.

 'Xu Soonyoung

XXX-XXX-XXXX

Address: XXXX Highlight RD'

jun sighed and pulled his phone out of his jeans pocket to call 'soonyoung' but when he tried to turn it on it wasn't working, it was dead, of course.

jun groaned and just assumed he'd have to return it by address after his shift, so he returned to the counter and rested his head against the mingyu's little order counter, staying there even if mingyu protested.

jun almost fell asleep, but mingyu hit him on the head a few times. "dude, you gotta clean up those dishes over there, y'know, then your shift is over" mingyu simply said and jun groaned a bit and went to do his duty so he can get to the comfort of his bed quicker.

+

right before he got to his own house, he turned the car around quickly because he remembered he was supposed to return that wallet he found, he pulled over in a random driveway, not caring if they noticed, and he put the address in his phone GPS. 

once jun arrived at the said address, he pulled in the driveway and got out, taking off his nametag so it doesn't look like he's trying to sell something.

jun walked up to the brown fancy door, the place was brown mostly, darker brown at the roof and a bit lighter at the base, and dark around the windows, it looked like an extremely cozy home, unlike jun's modern as fuck house.

as soon as jun knocked, he heard faint footsteps from the inside and he got the wallet ready to give, but when he looked up he saw someone he didn't expect to see.

"minghao?"

"jun?"

"are we saying random names? soonyoung!"

_______________________________

sorry if this is trash oops

i tried,

sorry for not updating for another month lmao