3

minghao walked into the café, his books and his computer stacked up in his hands as they threatened to fall but minghao was making sure they wouldn't, partly because it would be embarrassing if he dropped them at the doorway, he made his way towards an empty table set down his books and his computer on the surface.

minghao took his wallet out of his bag and walked up to jun, he smiled at him and jun gave a soft smile back.

'now that I've seen him enough times, he does look extremely attractive' minghao thought to himself, but he usually thought that with every boy he saw, but even if they were attractive, single, and extreme boyfriend material... minghao would be too afraid to make friends with them.

minghao rested his hands on the top of the cashier counter and smiled awkwardly again. "blueberry waffles.." minghao spoke quietly, passing some money over, jun nodded and wrote it down. he passed it back to someone and minghao caught his eye for a second.

"why is everyone in this café so attractive?" minghao whispered to himself in mandarin, forgetting that jun knew the language fluently, and remembered when jun laughed a bit.

"I would say that I'm the most attractive here" jun whispered back with a wink, and minghao almost fainted, of embarrassment of course.

minghao put his hand on his other arms elbow shyly and walked to the pick-up counter, he waited there with a dusted pink on his cheek that was thankfully unnoticed because the cold outside made everyone have that same redness. 

the chef passed minghao's order over to the counter and minghao picked it up with a smile, he walked out to his table and put the plate down, opening his computer and he took his little page he wrote all the things he should study on and read it, he picked the toughest topic so it would be easier the more he studied it.

minghao started to search over the internet but he couldn't find more than a few paragraphs of a good explanation and he was supposed to write a page of problems for the exams, he was about to give up right then and there.

minghao's face started to get more bored and frustrated, he kept clicking on the same links over and over and he only got 2 paragraphs in total, he heard footsteps coming towards him and he looked up at the person who was approaching him.

the familiar face smiled at minghao and sat across from him, it was jun.

"because you helped me from falling asleep at work, than let me help you with that thing you look like you want to murder, what're you studying?" he asked, and minghao looked down at his page shyly, he just kept getting shy and he felt smaller around jun for some reason.

"I told my teachers I wanted to be a nurse, so they gave me a bunch of arithmetic math sheets to do, and I don't even understand how it works, so I'm trying to look up how it works, but nothing is helping me." minghao whined, speaking in mandarin because he didn't want to take time to speak and bore jun.

"ahh, arithmetics.. those are shit." Jun commented and took the page of problems on them and read over it. "so, what you do... take x and y, if you add them together than it'll be 1 + 2... then you take these.." jun started to explain and minghao tried to listen, but he accidentally zoned out while staring at jun.

"do you get it now?" jun asked, it brung minghao out of his 'trance' and minghao nodded, he wrote some nonsense down and pretended like he was writing what jun explained, he'll just study harder tonight.

"here... if you need any help with this math shit then just text me" jun gave minghao a piece of paper and smiled, and minghao took it and put it in the pocket of his bag, he nodded and smiled back quickly after.

"thank you" minghao spoke formally and jun let out a breathy laugh.

"no need to be formal, now get back to your studies"

___________________________________________

oops i don't know shit about math so i looked it up :))))))

i hope this is okay smh