7

jun learned that being friends with minghao was harder than being friends with anyone else, completely for the reason, that minghao would snuggle up and hold you one moment, and if you tried to return the gesture, he would yell 'you're gay' in your face.

jun was pretty gay if you thought about it, but what else could you do if a cute male from your original home country snuggled up or hugged you? You would oBVIOUSLY hug him back right?

well minghao didn't accept the gestures or the little affectionate things, he just gave them and didn't expect for you to return them, which is a silly thing to think.

jun and minghao were at the park, chasing around geese and petting any dog in sight and just plain fooling around with each other, the light blue cloudy pastel sky was turning a bit of a darker blue, a foggy haze surrounding the sky to make it even more darker.

jun found out a lot about minghao, how he would always tap his fingers against his crossed legs when he sat down, he has this shiny metal infinity ring on his ring finger, and jun began to think the boy was married, but the dude is 18 so minghao obviously isn't married, but could have a partner, jun wouldn't assume anyways.

minghao also has a thing for smooth things, whenever he picks up a rock and it's bumpy or rough he would scrunch up his nose in disgust, but if he picked up a smooth rock, his eyes would turn into a happy eye smile and he would be very satisfied with it.

jun kept track of every single thing minghao did, jun had no shame in admitting that whatever minghao did was either the cutest or the weirdest thing he's ever experienced (except for the grade 7 science fair when a girl actually did a project on how attractiveness can be rated, and the whole graphs were filled with kpop idols and muscly guys, which made a lot of girls snicker)

jun also realized that minghao had a lot of hoodies, he'd either wear an oversized one, a fitted one, or one that looked like it was from 5 years ago when he was a short chubby early-teenager.

"hey miny" jun called out to the other chinese male, and the male perked up his ears at the familiar nickname with disgust and joking discomfort

"don't call me that" minghao said while letting out little laughs, "what is it?"

"guess what I brung from the café for you..." jun dramatically patted the ground with his hands to make a fake drumroll and he brung out a small cute basket and shoved it in minghao's face, when minghao grabbed it and opened it, minghao's cute smile awakened and he pulled out what was inside.

"you really know how to make a guy feel special, you dork" minghao snickered and opened up the container filled with the familiar blueberry waffles he usually orders, but it had more syrup, something jun also knew minghao liked. "thank you" minghao murmured

"oh, what was that? can you say that a little louder?" jun teasingly leaned in closer to minghao and stared at him with a smirk.

"thank you" minghao spoke louder like jun told him to and he rolled his eyes to add to his own sarcasm.

"you're welcome."

short but sweet chapter ;;;;;;