Chapter 5

Brenda's POV

"Alright, me and Pa are going to go on and go. We'll be back in about an hour." Mama said and left. I sat down across from Sam and clapped my hand. The puppy looked at me and it looked like she grinned.

"Come here Samantha!" She hopped out of Sam's arms and ran over to me .She's a husky and is adorable.

"Stacy, what are you doing?" Sam asked. I looked over at them and saw that she was standing on Sam's knee, rubbing his head.

"I'm trying to fix your hair. You need a hair cut." She said.

"Heck no, little girl! You know I love my hair." He started tickling her. She started giggling.

"You love me more though!"

"You know it!" Sam stopped tickling her and kissed her forehead.

"Awe!" Tina cooed. Sam looked at her weird. "What?"She asked.

"Nothing," Sam shook his head and smiled slightly. Then he looked at Stacy. "But I'm not getting a hair cut."

"Uh, fine." She sighed and put her head on his shoulder. Then, she turned to me. "You see what I live with?"

"Yeah, I know what it's like to have an annoying brother."

"Hey!"

"Sorry Sammy! Ya know, now that I know what your nickname is, I'ma start callin' you that." He groaned

"No," He whined.

"Or would you rather me call you Samuel?"

"Sammy it is." I laughed. Then I heard my ringtone, Billionaire, start playing. I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that my mom was calling.

"Sorry, I gotta take this. It's my mom." I said and walked out into the hall.

"Hello?"

"Hey, we're at Wal-mart. You want your room to be purple right?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Do you want dark purple or light purple?"

"Uh, I don't know. I guess light purple."

"Okay, what color should I paint my room?"

"Maybe a light blue or yellow."

"Okay, I think light blue will work. Oh, and I just saw these letters that you can hang on the wall in your room. Do you want me to get you some?"

"If it's okay with you. And can you get me some of those bottles of paint? Paint brushes, paper and the paint holder thing? Whatever it's called."

"Yeah, what colors?" I heard Finn and Puck yelling at each other for some reason.

"Hang on mama,"

"Okay."

I walked back into the room and took one of my shoes off. I threw it at Puck and yelled,

"Shut up!" And walked back into the hall.

"Can you get purple, blue, green, black, white, brown, red, orange, yellow and any other colors you can find?"

"Yeah, that's fine. Okay, I have to go. Pa keeps walking away from me and I have to keep up with him."

"Alright, love you."

"Love you too, bye!"

"Bye." I hung up and went back into the living room.

"Dude, why the hell were y'all yelling?" I asked and put my hands on my hips.