Chapter 11

Sam POV

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I was changing my shirt in the boys locker room after football practice when Mike and Artie walked in. They right walked up to Karofsky and started talking.

"Stop picking on Kurt." Artie said.

"You mind, I'm changing." Karofsky said buckling his belt

"We're serious." Mike said, glaring at him

"Just leave him alone." Artie said.

"Look, if he wants to be a homo, whatever, just don't rub it in my face."

"This is a warning, just back off alright?" Mike said getting in his face.

"You back off." Karofsky pushed him and he fell back towards Artie's chair and he fell out of it.

"HEY!" I yelled and attacked him. I pushed him against the lockers. I heard Puck ask Artie if he was okay as I punched Karofsky in the face a couple of times and he kicked me in the knee. He got two punches in and then I punched him in the nose and eye. Then he got on top of me as Coach Jackson came in

"Hey, what the hell is going on here!" Coach yelled. He pulled Karofsky off of me and pulled him out of the room. I was still on the floor, breathing hard, mad as hell.

"You alright Sam?" Puck asked.

"Yeah." I tried to stand but my knee gave out. Mike caught me before I could hit the floor again.

"Yeah, no you're not. Lets go to the nurse's office."

"No, I don't want to go there, lets just go to the choir room." They nodded, Puck came over and Mike and him helped me walk to the choir room.

Artie's POV

I took out my phone and texted Kitty.

Hey, I need you to go get some ice.~Artie Abrams

Um, Okay. But why?~Kitty Wilde 

You'll see, just please get some ice and take it to the choir room.~Artie Abrams

Okay~Kitty Wilde

Third Person POV

Everyone was already in the choir room, except Sam, Puck, Mike and Artie. For some reason, Kitty had a lot of ice with her.

"Hey guys, where's Puck, Mike, Artie and Sam?" Mr. Schue asked. Everyone shrugged.

"Last I saw 'em, they were in the guys locker room." Jake said.

"Ow, watch it Artie." A voice down the hall said and then the four boys came in.

"Oh my god, what the hell happened to you Sam?" Brenda exclaimed. Puck and Mike sat him down in one of the chairs in the front row.

"So that's what the ice is for, huh." Kitty said and brought the ice over to them. Sam had a busted lip and a black eye.

"Artie and I were telling Karofsky to stop picking on Kurt and he pushed me. I fell onto Artie's chair and he fell out of it. Sam attacked him."

"Yeah, he looked like an animal!"Puck said.

"More like a manimal" Artie said.

"What happened during the fight exactly?" Mr. Schue asked and pulled up a seat in front of Sam. Brenda was wiping his bleeding lip and holding an ice pack up to his black eye.

"Well, I saw him push Mike and I attacked him. Y'all know I don't like it when people bully my friends, or anyone else for that matter. Anyway, I got in a few good licks, and he punched me twice and kicked me in the leg. Chris came in and pulled him off of me." Sam said,wincing.