Chapter 9

Brenda's POV

I woke up to a lot of loud voices. I groaned and got up. I put on a hoodie. I still had short shorts on. I brushed my hair and picked up a hair tie. I looked at my clock and saw that it's 10:30. It's to early for me to be up. I opened my door and stumbled down the stairs.

"Mama, why do you have the T.V. on so loud!" I called as I walked into the living room. I stood in the door way and bent over. I started gathering all of my hair up and put it in a bun. I looked up and saw that everyone was already here.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed and hid my face. I heard them laughing. I turned around and pulled the hood up and pulled the strings so they couldn't see my face. I turned back around and said,

"Hey y'all." They laughed again. I started to walk forward and a few seconds later I walked into something or someone.

"Oops, sorry Rachel."

"That's not me.

"Oh, sorry Finn."

"It's not me either."

"If it's Puck, then I'm not sorry."

"Hey! And it's not me."

"It was me, Brenda." Sam said laughing.

"Oh, sorry Sammy!" I said and put my hands out so I wouldn't bump into anyone else. I didn't bump into anyone, but I did trip and fall on the floor. I got up and started laughing. I opened up my hoodie a little bit so I could see everyone. I saw that none of the girls had makeup on and it was getting hot in this hoodie. I lifted my hands in the air and said,

"I'm taking this off, and I apologize for my hideousness since I'm not wearing make up." I said and took it off.

"Oh come on, you're not hideous with out make up." Marley said.

"Thanks, but I know I look like crap right now."

"No you don't so stop saying that stuff about yourself!" Mama said.

"Okay, dang Mama. Have yo u not listened to Elvis today or something?" I asked laughing. She pouted.

"No. Sam here got here early, before anyone else." He blushed, "And I couldn't listen to him."

"Ya know, you could have. He likes Elvis too." I said and hugged my knees since I was cold.

"Yeah, I do. And If you say one word about it Finn or anyone, I will punch you." Sam said seriously.

"Huh, I like you even more now." Mama said and walked into the kitchen. Then I heard her call from the kitchen, "Brenda! Go get your damn pants on so you won't freeze to death outside!" I blushed and went to my room. I grabbed my jeans.

TIME SKIP

"You got it Sam?" I heard Puck ask Sam. The two of them were moving a couch.

"Yes, I got it. Do you have it?" Sam asked, annoyed.

"No." Puck grunted and dropped it. Part of it fell on Sam's foot.

"Ow, dammit Puck!" Sam said and hit him.

"Sorry dude. You want me to kiss it better?" He mocked

"Asshole. Shut up before I kick you in the balls." Sam growled. He picked up the couch. "Come on. "They finally got it in the house. I laughed and picked up an arm chair.

TIME SKIP

"Thank God we've got most of it done!" I exclaimed. It's 2 PM and we have most of it done. I plopped down on the couch next to Sam. Chris sat on the other side of me and I was getting squished. "Chris, scoot your fat ass over." I said and tried pushing him over.