The New Dawn

You didn't know what to do in the situation. You were in Dr. Oobleck's classroom, taking the mid-term exam for his class. You had finished a bit ago but stayed just to admire Blake from afar. You knew, deep down, that you messed up during that dinner with Blake. It was just the images brought back some...unwanted attention.

Since then you two had been going your own paths. The two of you haven't interact much, though, you were able to write up an apology for her. Once she got up to turn her exam in, you did the same. You both placed your test on the doctor's desk and grabbed your stuff and headed out.

Blake took off and you quickly followed. You had no idea how to get her attention so you just did the first thing that came to mind.

(Y/N): Blake!

She turned around and faced you. You both gave off an awkward smile to one another. Before the awkward slug fest could continue, you decided to take action and fast. You began to search over yourself and found the note.

(Y/N): U-Uh. S-so, Uh, Blake I-

Blake: Did I mess up?

(Y/N): What?

Blake: Is that why you left?

(Y/N): N-No. I-I-er. (Sighs) I'm sorry. I-I guess it was the s-situation. I-I-I need to go!

Blake: (Y/N)! Wait-

You ran up to Blake, hugged her and darted towards the dorms. You didn't know how Blake reacted, though you didn't want to know. Meanwhile Blake was just standing there, a blush on her face as she let the warm embrace you gave her sink in. She just began to smile and laugh.

Blake: (Thinking) I-I got a hug...for (Y/N)!...YES!

Blake ran back to her dorm room with a joyous smile plastered all across her face. When she returned to her dorm, she decided to capitalize on the good day by reading one of her preferred...novels. Yeah, sure.

She decided to open up "Ninja's of Love" and continue reading it. One of Blake's many quirks when reading the book was to replace the name of the lead female with her own. She would also exchange the lead male with her current lover at that time. Last time she read it, Adam was the last one, and now, well, now it was (Y/N).

Chapter 23: If Only

"Here they were. After vanquishing their foes, (Y/N) and Blake stood triumphant across the battlefield. It will certainly not be the final fight, but it was good none the less.

"We did it alright" (Y/N) said as he looked to his partner with loving eyes. "Yes we did" Blake returned. "How shall we celebrate?" She said getting closer to him. "Dinner. A feast with our friends. Or...something...more, us?"

He gently caressed her face and began to kiss along her neck. "I think you know what I want" (Y/N) said in a commanding tone. "I understand" The two returned to their room and began to strip. Blake couldn't help but admire the scars and the muscles on her lover as they both stripped down. She wanted more. After getting thrown onto the bed, (Y/N), her lover, began to crawl his way across her body and down between her legs."

Oh, how she loved this chapter. A little smutty, yes, but nothing she couldn't handle. As she would read, Blake slowly started...doing things to herself while reading. As the scene in the book kept up, things got more and more heated.

Blake: (Purrs) (Y/N)!

???: Enjoying him that much eh?

Blake: GWAH!

Blake, shocked back into reality once she heard her teammate's voice.

Blake: Yang! What is with you lately?!

Yang: Just enjoy messing with you. So, how was (Y/N) today?

Blake: Wait!? You know about this?

Yang: The whole book thing...oh yeah, I know. You sleep underneath me, remember? And something tells me...you like being the bottom.

Blake: Shut up!

Yang: Alright. Geez, no need to get so defensive. Look, you got a problem.

Blake: Me?

Yang: Yeah, good point. Anyway...why don't you just ask him out already?

Blake: Last guy I did that with...he turned into a monster.

Yang: I don't think (Y/N) is insane.

Blake: I just...don't know what else to do.

Yang: How about you spend some more time with him. Ease him into the relationship. Then...boom! Go for it girl!

Blake: I...I don't know.

Yang: It's easy. Just use your Blakey charms on him.

Blake: Blakey? Charms?

Yang: You know what I mean! Now, get some books, find the guy, and love!

Blake: Alright. Let's get this over with.

Blake gathered a few personal effects and left the dorm to your own. You were curled up into a ball on your bed. You were scarred, terrified even. You let your social anxiety get the better of you today and you were losing it. Just as you were freaking out, you heard a knock at your door.

You had a mixture of not wanting to be rude and not wanting your anxiety to take over. Over your better judgement, you got up and opened to see Blake standing there with two books.

Blake: Hey, (Y/N), I was wondering if you wanted to...read with me?

(Y/N): Uh...Y-yeah, sure. Come on in.

She walked in and you went over to your bed. Blake handed you a book called "Thieves and Tides" while Blake read "A Man with Two Souls". The two of you than began to lean back onto one another.

In all honestly, you did this out of instinct and not so much out of desire. You two were engrossed by the books as you kept turning pages after pages. You didn't even realize that soon you and Blake placed your hands on top of one another, reading each book with a single hand. As you kept reading, Blake sat up straight which prompted you to fall backwards, landing on her lap.

You both looked at one another with blushes forming on your faces. Blake softly placed her hand on your stomach and another one on your cheek. You felt nice and calm. Blake closed her eyes and leaned down towards you. You also closed your eyes and leaned up to her. Just as your lips were about to make contact...

Ozpin: Would Team RWBY and (Team Name) please come to my office.

You both stopped your actions as you heard the announcement. You shared your head and rolled off of Blake's lap and onto the ground. Blake got up as did you.

(Y/N): W-we s-should g-get going.

Blake: R-right.