Time to Get to Work

The two teams arrived at Ozpin's office. He was sitting at his chair as usual, drinking his coffee while looking at his scroll over details of a message sent to him.

Ruby: Hello Professor!

Ozpin: Um? Aw, Teams RWBY and (Team Name). It is a pleasure to see you all.

Silver: With respect Professor, can we understand why we are here?

Ozpin: Of course. Now, you all maybe first year students, though, with your experience in this particular field I find it best to send you 8. Near the border Mountain Glenn there has been a series of homicides all leaving a certain symbol. We need you 8 to bring them in.

Yang: Crime investigation...easy!

Burly: Shouldn't be to hard, right?

The eight of you went to the bullheads and took off towards Mountain Glenn. While you were on the flight, Gure tabbed your shoulder.

Gure: So...how was the Oobleck exam?

(Y/N): It wasn't to bad. I thought it could've been much worse. What about Peach's exam.

Silver: It was a joke.

Burly: That's because you have a 93 test average in the class. Port's was also considerable easy.

(Y/N): W-Well, t-that's g-good.

Everyone in the hull went silent.

Gure: You ok (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Y-Yeah. Why?

Silver: That's the first time in 5 months that you have stuttered once to us. That's not good.

(Y/N): W-Why?

Burly: (Y/N). My, Friend, what is wrong?

(Y/N): It's Blake. I can't do anything with her right. I'm...scared. What if she wont like me...romantically speaking.

Silver rolled his eyes and looks directly at you.

Silver: I'm gonna be real here for a moment. Don't focus on her right now. This is mid-term and, more importantly, a mission. Use this time to clear your head. Gather up your thoughts. Then, we get back home, make up our exams and boom! You have enough time to hopefully get this entire social anxiety problem fixed.

You looked away in sadness.

Silver: Was it something I said?

(Y/N): It won't go away that easily. It takes time, effort, a lot of courage that I don't have.

Gure placed his hand on your shoulder and gave you a caring smile.

Burly: We've got your back...always.

Gure: And I'm sure Blake will to. But Silver's right. We need your head in the game.

(Y/N): I'm not even that good.

Gure: True. But you do have connections. And remember, connections are always valuable.

Silver: And the person who has them, are even more valuable.

You looked at Silver who gave you a caring smile. The eight of you landed at the Crime scene.

Silver: Alright. Spread out.

You went to a corner store and looked around the area. As you were looking through everything possible, you noticed a shadowy figure approach you from behind. You turned around to see Blake standing behind you. She gave you an awkward wave and smile as you did the same to her.