The Invasion

Grimm were lining the streets, coming into the area. Gure grabbed his sword and ran outside and began to hack and slash away at the Grimm. Holding them off from entering the building, Weiss began to use her glyphs and began to push the Grimm back further into the streets.

Silver: Move it, (Team Name)!

Silver ran up with his battle axe and joined Gure in cutting down of Grimm along with Ruby and Yang joining into the fray.

Burly: (Y/N)! Let us fight, my friend!

Burly took out his weapon, two massive gauntlets with chain saws on his wrists. He ran up into the fight and sawed a Beowolf in half. He then blocked the claws of another Beowolf with his blades and cut off the head. You shook off the odd feeling of dread in your head and joined the fight with Blake at your back.

You leapt over Silver and blocked an oncoming Creep from biting his arm. You then took out your weapon, a giant drill/rocket, called (W/N). Without a second thought, you drilled a head of an oncoming Beowolf into the ground.

Just as another Grimm pack was about to attack you, Blake shot them all, killing a few. Then, using her semblance to get you two out of there and onto the high ground. When you landed, you took aim at a large sight of Grimm surrounding your friends.

(Y/N): Move it! Everyone!

Ruby and Weiss caught sight of your plan and took action. Weiss summoned a few glyphs and boxed the Grimm inside. Burly and Yang even had to throw some more Grimm into the ring in order for your hit to work. Meanwhile, Blake, Silver and Gure were all providing cover your your allies as Ruby joined you and Blake on the roof.

Ruby began to snipe away at some Grimm surrounding your team. Once all the Grimm in the area were corralled inside the ring, everyone in the group abandoned the area and high tailed it towards you and Blake. As everyone cleared the blast zone, you fired your drill rocket at the Grimm.

The explosion plus Weiss' glyphs were enough to take down the entire group, killing the horde within seconds, much faster than doing it individually. Once the Grimm were all dead, Blake gave you a warm smile and a pat on the back.

Silver: Nice work, (Y/N).

Weiss: Very quick thinking.

(Y/N): Thanks, guys.

Blake: Hey, (Y/N), your stu-

Gure: Uh, not to be that guy but...who's guarding (Y/N)'s uncle?

You all gained a look of shock and surprise.

(Y/N): Oh, no.

You all ran down to the shop and Burly and Silver ran into the back. After everyone began scanning the area, there was no trace of him.

Silver: Nothing.

(Y/N): S-Sorry, g-guys.

Blake: There's nothing to be sorry about. (To Burly) You said you had a breakthrough?

Burly: Right. He said something about BicCo Warehouse. Four blocks down.

(Y/N): T-That's m-m-my father's.

Ruby: Well, let's check it out.

Weiss: Agreed.

The eight go you took off towards the warehouse's location. As you were walking, the streets grew to become very quiet. Too quiet for your liking. You were beginning to become more and more viably nervous and concern for what was to come. As you were about to reach the warehouse, both you and Gure turned around.