Final Strike Part 1

Finally, after a long, long night, you awoke, feeling rested for once. You sat up while on your secondary bed and looked around the cave you slept in. At the entrance is Blake on look out, surveying the area. You got up and walked over to your shirt and jacket. You grabbed your white shirt and a (F/C) zip up jacket.

You grabbed your drill and placed it on your back and headed towards the entrance of the cave. Blake turned back and faced you. She gave you a small smile which, after a few glances away, you smiled back.

Blake: Let's get going. Yang called this morning. She said that everyone else was towards downtown of Mountain Glenn.

(Y/N): A-Alright.

Blake: If you need any help getting down-

(Y/N): No. I'll be fine.

Blake: Ok.

You were the first to exit the cave and began to climb down the elevated area into a small valley way. Behind you, Blake flipped over and landed onto the ground before you entered the valley. You rolled your eyes at Blake and smiled at her abilities. You didn't say much but instead began to walk through the valley towards downtown Mountain Glenn. As you two were walking, a you see a small building in the middle of the area. Surrounding it was a fence and what seemed like many armed guards.

Blake stopped you from walking and glared at the building.

(Y/N): Fang?

Blake: An outpost, yeah.

You took out your drill and took aim towards one of the watch towers. You nodded at Blake which she seemed to understand. With that, she ran up towards the outpost itself to draw attention towards herself and away from you. You figured it work since she came under fire relatively quickly.

You had also seen that she began to return fire and was able to handle some of her attackers. Regardless, you took aim and pulled the trigger. Your rocket shot across the now battlefield straight towards its intended target. You watched from afar as you saw the tower collapse onto other White Fang goons and equipment. You began to quickly reload your rocket as Blake began to take on the soldiers.

She threw her blade at a pipe and grabbled and launched herself to kick another goon in the face. You finally reloaded your rocket and took off to join Blake. You leaped over the fence and slammed your drill into another goon. As another goon came up to attack you, you kicked them in the stomach and rolled over their back.

You then uppercutted the goon and spun around and blocked another strike from a goon. Before another goon came up to attack you, he was shot away by Blake who ran up and kicked him in the jaw. You and Blake went back to back and began to slash and punch and kick away the waves of White Fang goons.

Blake than run into a small wave of goons and used her shadow clones with Burn dust, which set off an explosion and knocked away numerous goons into walls and rocks. You jumped up onto another goon's shoulders and back flipped towards a large series of pipes and crates. Blake joined you and together you both cut the ropes holding everything together and watched as it all came crumbling down around the fang.

You two leapt over the Fang and towards the main building. From there, you began to fire a few rockets towards other watch towers and ammo depots while Blake held off the Fang as much as she could. Blake began to fire off a few more rounds from her pistol while you reloaded your weapon. However, another stray bullet from a White Fang goon came out of no where and struck you.

Blake: (Y/N)!!!

However, your semblance kicked in and absorbed the bullet's kinetic energy just before it landed on your back. You then back flipped over Blake and took the absorbed energy and shot it back out towards the White Fang. The blast only was able to knock back numerous goons from around the blast area. Blake looked at you in surprise and shock.

(Y/N): Keep fighting!

You and Blake continued your mission and kept up the assault onto the White Fang outpost.

Blake: They keep everything encoded on the central computer. Main hall.

(Y/N): Convient.

You began to drill into the celling of the main hall while Blake covered you. You were finally able to crack through the celling and the both of you jumped down inside. The two of you began by kicked and slashing at the current guards inside the control center. Blake was able to knock one into the celling and knock them out with a kick while you threw another one into the wall and left a small crater.

Blake ran over to the central terminal and began going through some files. Some read "Phase 2", "Stardust Project", "RvB" and "Project: Predator". After citing through numerous files, Blake grew a smile of satisfaction.

Blake: Mountain Glenn!

She opened the fire and a map was the first thing to pop up. The map detailed the outpost along with other structures dominated by the Fang and your father's mob. It ranged from Mountain Glenn, the mountain itself, Vale's commercial district and even Beacon itself. You both were amazed by how far this operation went. You both also noticed some files. Odd files to say the least.

"A. Watts", "T. Callows", "C. Fall", "H. Rainart"? You assumed them to be either Fang's agents or some members of your father's mob and decided to ignore them for now.

Blake: We need to get this to Ozpin.

(Y/N): Agreed.

You randomly grab a drive from a draw and began to download the data onto it.

Blake: Think it will be enough?

(Y/N): I'm n-not sure. M-Maybe?

You watched as the files transferred over to the drive. Once you saw that the drive was at maximum capacity, you removed it. The two of you looked at one another and nodded in agreement. As you ran out of the control center, a goon hanging on the celling jumped down to attack you two. However, before Blake was hit, you grabbed the goon and threw them into a wall, knocking them out.

Blake: (To herself) God, your hot.

(Y/N): We need to go!

Blake: (Flustered) R-Right.

The two of you ran outside and saw the carnage as the entire force of the White Fang were eliminated from the fields.

(Y/N): W-Was this...us?

Blake: No. It couldn't be-

???: BLAKE!

Suddenly, Yang came out of nowhere and hugged her friend. Once she did, you couldn't help but smile. You looked around and saw that both your teams were there and cleaning up the remaining White Fang goons by either knocking them out or forcing them into a retreat.  Just seeing that alone was enough to put a smile on your face.  Soon enough though, your own giant friend gave you a crushing hug.

Burly: (Y/N)! My friend! It is good to have you back!

(Y/N): S-Same here, Burly. B-But, p-please. Air!

Burly: Oh! Right!

Burly let you go as your team and Blake's team joined up. Everyone was happy to see the two of you ok.

Blake: How did you find us?

Ruby: Heard gunshots. Thought it was the White Fang. Next thing you know, we see you two fighting them.

Blake: Well, thanks for the reinforcements.

Silver: So, what exactly is that? 

Silver pointed to the drive in your hand.  

Blake: That is what we are going to use to take down the Fang.  With you guys as backup, we can slip on out of here in no time. 

???: Yeah.

You all turned around and saw five bullheads land by the outpost. And in one was Adam and your father, Jacob (L/N).

Jacob: You're gonna have to use that...backup!