Epilogue

You saw nothing but darkness surrounding your entire view of your life. That's when you felt something bounce on your chest and scream a title you held for three years at this point. You grew a smile as your eyes and ears opened up to the sight before you.

Daughter: DADDY!!! Wake up!

(Y/N): Morning, Lilly.

You grabbed your daughter and lifted her up in the air. You both laughed and smiled at one another. You loved that laugh more than anything.

Lilly had (H/C) hair with two cute cat ears on the top of her head. She had golden eyes from her mother and clearly had her mother's looks, which was perfectly fine to you. You brought Lilly down to your level and kissed her forehead.

Lilly: Up!

(Y/N): Ok.

You set Lilly on your soles and began to raise her up and down all while the two of you are laughing and smiling at one another. As you bring her down closer to your face, you do what Nora does with both Ren and their twins and booped them on the nose. Lilly laughs more and more as you keep playing with your little sweetpea.

???: Having fun?

Lilly: Hi Mommy!

You looked back and saw your wife, Blake Belladonna (who began going by Blake (L/N) for the last four years) standing there, watching the two of you hanging out. She smiled at you and walked over to your shared bed and picked up Lilly and kissed her cheek.

Blake: Happy birthday, Sweetheart!

Lilly: Thank you!

(Y/N): So...how old are you again?

Lilly: Three!

(Y/N): And that comes after...?

Lilly: Seven?

You sighed as Blake just laughed and cuddled her closer to her face which she retuned by giving her mother a hug. She then set our daughter onto the floor and gave her a soft pet and rub her cat ears which made your daughter purr.

Blake: I got your favorite breakfast in the kitchen ready for you.

Lilly: Waffles?!

Blake: Yes, Sweetheart.

Lilly: YAY!

Lilly ran out from your bedroom and down the stairs to the kitchen. You and Blake laughed. Before you could get up, however, Blake pinned you down to the bed and began a tradition you internally called "morning make out". It became a tradition started by Blake whenever one of you would go out on a mission or when Blake had to leave for Menagerie for official White Fang business. And with Blake's...attitude, it quickly snowballed and became a morning tradition, just as important if not more than breakfast itself.

Blake broke the kiss and sat up, basically straddling your waist. You both gave a large smile to one another as you glanced at the door.

(Y/N): We gotta go.

Blake: She's a big girl. (She gets off of you and lies down next to you and purrs) She can handle herself.

You sat up and got out of bed.

(Y/N): She's three. She isn't big enough yet. And she's not getting any bigger.

Blake: She's gonna have to.

(Y/N): Please don't say that. She's my little kitten.

Blake giggled a bit and got out of bed with you. While she walked down stairs to make sure Lilly didn't cause a mess or hurt herself trying to eat, you got changed.