Final Strike Part 2

Your father and Adam Taurus exited the bullhead along with the guards as the remaining thugs and goons surrounded the area and took aim at the 8 teenagers. The 8 of you ready your weapons and take different stances.

Adam: Wait! (To Blake) Come back to us!

Blake: What?!

Adam: You and I! We had a mission to bring justice to this world! We can do it again!

Blake didn't respond but just raised her sword as you joined her in raising your drill.

Adam: Fine.

Adam suddenly appears right behind you and Blake with great speed. You spun around with Weiss and blocked the attack. You blocked the attack with your drill and Weiss summoned a giant gust of wind to knock him backwards into the main hall. Before your father could come in for a strike, Blake blocked the attack with her katana as Silver leapt up and brought his axe down towards your father.

Your father leapt back away from the attack as the thugs and White Fang took aim towards them.

Silver: Take 'em.

The 8 of you took off for action. Ruby, Yang, Gure and Silver took off for the thugs and goons. Burly went to attack your father with his chainsaw bladed gauntlets. Burly brought his left blade down towards your father, who was able to block the attack. Burly jabbed towards Jacob's right torso. Your father evaded and kicked Burly's chin. However, Weiss was able to dash up towards the two of them and summoned an ice wall with her glyphs.

Jacob jumped up over the wall and came down for a strike directly to Burly. The teenager blocked the attack as Weiss jumped and lashed at Jacob. Jacob was sent back and grabbed the ground to slow himself down. As he came to a stop, Weiss spirited towards him with her rapier aimed directly towards him.

Jacob spins around Weiss to dodge the attack. Burly then runs up to your father and prepares to swing with his right blade. Your father slides underneath the blade and his arm and spins around Burly. He grabs your teammate's left forearm and pushes his back and kicks the back of his knee.

Burly is sent face first into the ground and your father finishes off the attack by stomping his head into the ground. A shotgun blast is heard and Jacob was launched back by a shot from Yang's gauntlets.

Back to you and Blake, Adam delivered a kick directly towards you which you ducked under. When he landed, Blake brought a slash down directly towards Adam's head. The bull Faunus blocked the attack and fired his gun which brought the sheath of his weapon down and snapped Blake away. The force also made Adam spin around and go on one knee.

Adam was able to notice you charging in with your drill primed and ready. He backed away from your attempted stab. You then brought your drill down towards Adam in hopes of crushing him which he also evaded. You then brought the drill to slash along Adam's chest. However, he was able to block the attack and kicked you in the stomach.

He then turned around and blocked another attack from Blake.

Adam: This could be OUR victory! Don't you see that! We can change the world forever!

Blake: What you're doing is murder! What you have planned is insane!

Adam: Then, you are lost!

Adam brings his blade down directly and pushes Blake back. Adam runs up to Blake and lunges down at her. Blake evades the attack and another strike from Adam. Adam does a diagonal strike across Blake who evades yet again. Before Adam can strike again, you ran up and grabbed Adam's wrist to stop him.