5

Paul George

"How your bathroom bigger than my room" Julianna laughed as I was showing her around my house.

I shrugged my shoulders, "It ain't even that big" I chuckled.

"OK, so are you gonna cook or are you being lazy?" She asked backed.

I frowned. "Ya really think I don't wanna cook for you?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "We can order pizza as a back up plan"

I chuckled. "Trust me, we ain't gonna need that pizza. I got it covered. You underestimate me ya know?"

"As long as you don't burn the house down I'm cool." She said back.

"I'm making pasta. Are you good with that?" I questioned.

"I'm hungry, so whatever will do."

I rolled my eyes at her as she stared at me getting the ingredients. I looked back at her and laughed. "Ya just gonna stare?"

"Ya, this is a nice view." She mumbled.

I shrugged it off as I got the pots, and I was getting nervous because I ain't the best cook and she was adding some pressure on me by the way she was staring at me. I had a feeling we were just gonna end up ordering pizza.

"Julie, order the pizza. I'll cook for you next time" I ordered

Her eyes lit up. "So there's gonna be a next time?"

"Ya, of course." I said putting the ingredients and the pots away.

She ordered the pizza and we just sat back down in the living room watching the Pacers vs the Magic. She noticed how tense I was getting.

"You Okay?" She said rubbing my shoulders. It felt good knowing she already knew what was going on without me even telling her.

"Ya. It's just that I miss playing there. I played there for a long time and it's just weird not being there." I explained.

"It's okay to miss that. You spent your whole career in Indiana. You'll miss it, but I hope you know you gotta let that chapter close. Let it be." She said calmly.

I nodded understanding where she was coming from.

A knock was heard and I quickly got up without hesitation. I wasn't gonna let Julianna think she was gonna pay when it was on me. I opened the door and there was a girl there. She looked like she was still in high school.

"How much?" I said calmly but wanting to get back to Julianna.

"40" The girl handed me the pizzas. I didn't know Julianna had ordered two.

I checked my back pocket of my jeans getting out my wallet. I think the girl had seen my ID because when I turned back at her she gasped. I would always want to acknowledge my fans, but was it bad I just wanted to pay her and close the door?

"You're Paul George?" She got in her excited state.

"Ya" I mumbled as I finally found the money.

"Here ya go" I said handing her the money. She purposesly tried to brush her hand against mine. I didn't know how to end this conversation.. because I wasn't a rude guy but I wasn't going to entertain no funny business.

"Paul, where my pizza at!" Julianna yelled causing me to chuckled. She was something else.

"Have a nice night" I told the girl closing the door as she frowned.

I placed the pizza as Julianna rushed up to me, I pulled her into a hug. "Thanks for saving me"

"Wait," she took a bite out of her pizza. "What happened?"

"It's over now. Thank you though."

"You're the one who paid for the pizzas but I'm not gonna question you" She chuckled.

"Oh, ya" I raised my eyebrows. "Where's my thank you?"

"Thank you, I'm sorry tonight didn't go as well as you wanted it to go." She apologized.

"It's good. We can always have more dates, I'm just glad you're enjoying yourself."  I said truthfully.

As long as she had a smile on her face that was enough to count this date as a success. She's already made an impact on me in a small amount of time. She's the first person other than my teammates who I've really connected and bonded with here. 

"Ya.." She said disinterested watching the Pacers game.

We both gasped as we saw Oladipo dunk on Aaron Gordon. "That was nasty" I muttered.

"He didn't have to do him like that" she laughed.

x
x
x

Julianna Coley

I woke up with my head on something hard. I rubbed my eyes, and realized my head was resting on shirtless Paul's abs. He was built. We were on the couch and it was 3AM.

I took off my dress, and picked up Paul's Nike shirt that he had thrown to the side. I quickly put it on getting back to my spot on the couch. I decided to stay because I wasn't gonna ask him to take me home at this time. He had a game tomorrow and he needed some rest. I must've been a lot to put up with.

I couldn't find a blanket, so I basically had to snuggle close to him for warmth.

...

I know it seems like I'm writing all these chapters out of nowhere, but I write them and save them so I could hit y'all with a 2 or 3 chapters update.