6

Julianna Coley

"Julie," I heard Paul whisper into my ear. I blinked as the sun struck my eyes.  I hid my face under the covers. "Time to get up"

I rolled my eyes. "It's too early"

Paul chuckled, "It's already 12"

I gasped, "Holy.. I have to get to work and get my stuff."

Paul folded his arms. "It's Sunday. You're good."

I wondered if he wanted me to leave. He didn't say anything yet, but he's a nice guy so he wouldn't tell me if he wanted me to leave he would wait for me to leave.

Paul gave me a hand as I stood up. He realized I was wearing his Nike shirt. "It looks good on you, it's yours now" he smirked.

I remembered I wasn't wearing anything underneath, and so my ass would be showing if I turned around. My cheeks turned pink as I quickly sat back down on the couch.

Paul furrowed his eyebrows. "Julie what's going on?" He asked concerned.

I knew I would have to tell him regardless 'cause I wasn't going to stay attached to the couch. "Can ya pass me my dress?" My cheeks were burning. This was embarassing.

He went over and grabbed my dress that I had thrown on the table last night. He paused as he looked at my face, "Ya sure you want to wear this now? I got some shorts if you want"

I nervously nodded my head. "Ya, please and thank you."

He smiled as he ran up the stairs of his home. I couldn't help but notice how much of a gentle and caring man he was. My mama told me that wasn't easy, but here I was.

I heard him run back down the stairs. That man was quick. "Here ya go, and the bathroom is on the hallway to the left" he informed me.

The downside of all this was I still wasn't wearing anything underneath and all of  his attention was on me. I blushed, as I contemplated running out of this damn house. This was embarassing enough.

"Paul," I said seriously. I finally built up the guts to tell him. I ain't perfect and if he thinks I'm weird for this than so be it. "I ain't wearing anything underneathe.." I trailed off.

"Oh, shit." He mumbled. "I'll look away then." He turned his back to my side.

I practically ran to the bathroom quickly putting on his shorts. They were big on me, but they were still comfortable. I fixed my hair a little bit, and washed my face. I realized I didn't have a tooth brush here and I wasn't going to not brush them. "Paul! Can I borrow a tooth brush?"

I heard his footsteps coming behind me. "Ya, hold on let me get that for you"

He went over and opened the cabinets that I couldn't even reach. Only for giants. "Here ya go, and I made breakfast for us already" He informed me closing the door behind me.

I brushed my teeth and I headed towards the kitchen. Paul was already eating. "You just couldn't wait could you?" I chuckled.

He put his fork down. "Y'all women can take hours in the bathroom, I didn't know" he put his hands up.

He stood up as he grabbed the chair for me to sit. I could get used to this. Other men I've been around hadn't even bothered to do the simple things for me. But Paul does.

x
x
x

Paul George

"I'll pick you up around 5," I told Julianna giving her a hug goodbye.

"At 5? I gotta get ready then." She spoke out.

"It's just one of my games. You don't have to go all out" I said back.

"I want to," she smirked.

"OK, but make sure you got something underneathe!" I yelled back as she got out the car.

"Paul!" She hissed as her cheeks turned pink. "Don't tell anyone about that."

"I won't, I'll see you later." I said back as I waited for her to get inside her house before leaving.

Game Time

I held Julianna's hand for we were entering the players entrance which meant cameras and reporters were present. They just wanted pictures and a story.

"You wanna borrow my sunglasses?" I asked her because the flashes were pretty bad tonight. I didn't want her to see black spots.

"No, I'm good." She said hiding herself. I pulled her to the right where they couldn't bother her.  

"Paul! Is that your girlfriend!" One of the men holding a camera asked.

I didn't respond. I wanted her to be it, but It wasn't the right time. I wanted to have all her trust before jumping into anything. I need to know she can handle the limelight. And when women make up stories, she can trust me that I didn't do anything with them. I don't have that yet.

We made our way past them, and we were now in the hallways. Melo was infront of us wearing some coat with gray sweats on.

He turned around. "Aye. You're Julianna right?" He asked her.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I didn't even know they had met yet.

"Ya, I saw you yesterday remember?" She said back.

Melo chuckled. "That's right. In the kitchen"

She laughed. "Ya, in my kitchen."

I put my hands up in confusion. "Hold up, how y'all even meet?"

Melo scratched his cheek. "I may have something going on with her best friend."

"And I live with my best friend" Julianna spoke out.

"Anyways how come you didn't come home last night?" He teased directing his attention towards Julianna.

"We got caught up." I said simply.

"How you know I didn't come home last night" Julianna raised an eyebrow.

"That's for me to know.." He turned his back towards us. 

"Thank you Paul," Julianna whispered.

I know what she meant. Most likely Melo was doing her best friend and she didn't wanna be around for that.

"Anytime baby"