8

Paul George

"You wanna head back to my house?" I raised an eyebrow at Julianna.

"Ya," She chuckled. "You're gonna cook?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah. I make a mean steak. I promise you."

She laughed. "What if I want a nice steak?"

I rolled my eyes at her. "You're so funny" I said sarcastically 

She slapped my chest. "Damn right I'm funny" 

I pulled up to my house, and immediatly saw Daniela's car parked there. I rolled my eyes. "Julie stay here" I ordered.

I didn't wait for her response, as I got out from my car and made my way over to Daniela. "Hey" I greeted her.

"That ain't gonna cut it Paul" She mumbled. "Where have you been?" She asked me.

"That ain't none of your business." I said back. "We ain't together."

She rolled her eyes. "But we have a child together. Ain't that enough for us to be together?"

"No. I love my daughter. We don't have to be in a relationship for us to parent her." I said back.

She sighed. "Why don't you wanna be with me?" She was now whining.

I sighed, "We tried to be together. Remember how we couldn't co-exist? We're not right for each other"

She tried to grab my arm but I didn't allow her to. "Please! I can't be without you. I'm sorry for everything." She was now crying. I felt bad for her, but I wasn't interested in getting back together with her. She doesn't make me happy like Julianna does.

I shook my head. "Listen," I paused. "I'll always be there for you and for Olivia. But that's it. You don't make me happy like Julie does" I let that slip out of my mouth.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Who is this hoe!"

I glared at her, "Don't call her that!"

She smirked. "But that's what she is. Fucking hoe!" She yelled back.

I sighed. "Is Olivia with you?" I asked concerned. I hope my baby was asleep if she was here because she didn't need to see anything of this.  

"Ya," she folded her arms. "Take her. I need to get laid."

"I'm sorry," I put my hands up, "I love you, but not in that way."

"Fuck off," she pointed the middle finger at me. "But it's okay 'cause you don't understand me anyways"

I went over to her car and grabbed my daughter who was sleeping peacefully. She looked like an angel. I just hope Daniela was aware of her behavior in front of Olivia. 

"I'll be back to pick her up on Monday. Since that's when your road trip begins." Daniela explained.

I nodded my head. "Ya, see you on Monday" I told her as she drove off.

I carried Olivia in my arms as I motioned for Julie to come out of the car. I didn't anticipate for them to meet so soon, but this was a perfect oppurtunity. She walked over to us shyly. Olivia was still asleep.

"Damn she's so beautiful" Julianna stared at Olivia in my arms.

"Ya, she's something else." I said back.

She chuckled. "You're gonna have your hands full with her when she's older."

I shook my head. "No boys til she's 30"

She laughed. "You sound just like my dad when I was growing up. So over protective."

"That's the way to be though. Can't let boys break hearts of princesses." I explained.

Julianna's stomach growled. "Don't worry I'm still making those steaks." I told her.

"Ya, I was wondering." She said truthfully.

I led her inside my house and she continued to stare at all the decorations as if she hadn't been here before.  I set Olivia down on the couch where Julianna and I had slept together.

I went over to the closet where I kept her toys and blankets. I grabbed a  blanket from Frozen to put over her and got out her toys basket in case she woke up and was bored.

"Julie?" I asked wondering where she was.

"Ya, hold up." She said back as I heard footsteps coming near me.

"What" she said folding her arms.

"Nothing I just wanted to see you"

She smirked. "Someone's clingy today"

I rolled my eyes, "Well some dude did slap you in the face. Of course I'm gonna be worried"

"It wasn't anything serious. It caught me by surprise if anything." She said back.

I raised an eyebrow. "Ya sure?"

She smiled. "If I wanted to cry, I would've cried. I just want to forget about it, okay?"

"Ya, okay." I looked at her just to make sure her facial expressions were saying something. She seemed okay though which was the good news.

She looked over to the steaks. "If you burn them I'm gonna cry. They look so good right now." She joked.

"I know how to cook." I looked back over to couch to check on Olivia. "If Olivia was up she would be giving you an earful on how good it is"

"Alright. I trust you." Julianna said back.

Right when I was about to place the steaks on the pan I received a call from Melo. I rolled my eyes knowing he would spam my phone with calls if I didn't answer.

"Hey"

"Can I come over? I need some girl advice."

"No."

"Why?" Melo groaned.

"Cause I'm basically on a date with Julianna and Olivia is here." I explained.

"Tomorrow then?

"Can't ya just text me whatever your problem is?"

"No. I don't trust the Cloud."

I rolled my eyes. "Unless you're doing something criminal they can't check that"

"Just text me. If I don't put these steaks in right now.."

"Fine, fine. Ima just tell Russ since you're a no show." Melo sighed.

"I'm with my girls right now. Sorry Melo. Don't do something illegal." I apologized. I wondered what his crazy self had going on, I wasn't worried for I knew he would figure it out somehow.

"Your girls huh?" Julianna smirked.

"Ya, doesn't that sound right?" I asked.

"It actually does. So i'll let it slide." She said back.

I grinned. "I know you like it. I can see you blushing" I teased.

"Paul stop!" She said back covering her face. I know I had gotten her.

___

Do y'all like where things are going?

Anyways, thanks for reading. Much love.