Chapter 6

Kiara  and Jungkook left and it was just me and Tae.

( Next Day )

I was in 2nd period talking with Jungkook doing our work when the door opened and the principle came in and whispered something to our teacher and our teacher shook his head in response and then the principle gestured for somebody to come in and summer walked in then the teacher asked for the classes attention.

( Teacher )

Ok class can I have your attention! please we have a new student with us today this is summer so do your best to make her feel welcome! ok summer you can sit in front of ( y/n),( y/n ) please raise your hand.

I raise my hand and the teacher points directly towards to me.

( Teacher ) 

Ok thank you ( y/n ) so summer go sit right in front of her so lets go chop chop ok class continue with what you was doing!

Class continues on and me and Jungkook continue our work.

( Time Skip ) "Lunch"

( Y/n point of view ) 

( y/n ) 

So summer is in mine and kookie's class for 2nd period 

( Tae ) 

Cool you should become her friend she's really nice 

( y/n ) 

Sure ok why not!

( Kiara's point of view ) 

( Kiara ) 

Why don't we all go on a double date!

Tae, y/n, and Kookie look at each other then back at me then shook their head in agreement.

( Kookie ) 

When? 

( Kiara ) 

How about this Saturday?!

( y/n ) 

Ok sure why not?!me and Tae are free right bae?!

( Tae ) 

Yeah we're free lets do it!

We all talk and laugh and before we knew it lunch was over 

( Third Period )

Me and y/n was sitting down doing our work until the teacher interrupted us.

( Mind )

Bitch!

( Teacher ) 

Ok class so this FRIDAY I will be giving a quiz so study and be prepared for it!

( Kiara ) 

Ugh why!!

( y/n ) 

Just study and you'll be ok 

Class went on and then we had our last class then it was the end of the day and time to go home!

( y/n point of view ) 

I go to my locker to get my stuff then when i'm done I go to Kiaras locker and wait for her then Jungkook walks up to us 

( Jungkook ) 

You ready babe? 

( Kiara ) 

Yeah but we're going over y/n's house to study 

( Jungkook ) 

Ok sure whatever 

( y/n ) 

Girl when did we discuss this? 

( Kiara ) 

We didn't so lets go!

( y/n ) 

Okay....

We all three walk to the front door and saw Taehyung talking with summer again we all three walk up to him and he looks at us while laughing.

( y/n ) 

Hey you ready to go?

( Tae ) 

Yeah we are!

( y/n ) 

We? 

( Tae ) 

Yeah we have to do a project together for third period 

( y/n ) 

Ok well Kiara and Jungkook are coming over for a study session 

( Tae ) 

Alright great she'll be ridding with us by the way 

( y/n ) 

Ok great 

Me and Taehyung walk to our car with me on one side of tae and summer on the other side you noticed summer wouldn't stop looking at tae and you noticed it once ya got to the car tae opened the door for you to get in then went to go no his side and got in and the three of ya continue on to ya house.

( Time Skip ) 

Once you all arrive at the house you all settle in the living room and tae and summer sat next to each other while you sat in between jungkook and kiara you all sat in an awkward silence you decided to get drinks for everyone but you heard a knock at the door and was confused to who it could be you opened the door and it was......

JELLY! YAY

You started to scream and everyone looked shocked and when they noticed it was jelly soon everyone was yelling and ya had a group hug summer looked lost and confused also in a awkward situation.Five minutes after jelly came suga and I immediately hugged him and wouldn't let him go cause I missed both of them so much Tae had to peal me off of him I let go of him and he walked inside.

( Suga ) 

SUMMER?!

( Summer ) 

SUGA?!