Chapter 18

( Tae point of view ) 

( Tae ) 

Nothing you wouldn't want to know ( Winks ) 

( Kiara ) 

Eww ( Disgusted ) 

Y/n and I both laughed and lunch was over we walked to class and took our seats and we didn't really say much to each other I put my head down and closed my eyes until I felt somebody pick my arm up and put it around them which I knew it was Y/n so I looked to my side and kissed her on the head and pulled her close to me until the teacher ruined it.

( Teacher ) 

Did you guys forget presentations are today!

The class ughed 

( Teacher ) 

Since i'm in a good mood today ya don't have to present and since everyone looks tired i'll put on a movie but just for today 

The class cheered and clapped we ended up watching a scary movie called " The human centipede " honestly it wasn't even scary it was more nasty then anything and every girl was saying that how it was nasty and acting as if they were cute except for Y/n , Kiara , Jelly of course they are more mature. Class was over and we didn't get to finish the movie everyone walked out and went to their locker and then the usual they left school we all went to Kiaras house to hang out and just talk like we always do as soon as we got there Kiara put on some music and automatically started doing weird shit and we just all laughed and talked and sang along to different songs.

( Kiara point of view ) 

( Kiara ) 

Bae can you lower the music!!!

( Jungkook ) 

Yeah sure!

" Turns off music "

( Kiara ) 

So I have a question 

( Jungkook ) 

Okay.....? for who?

( Kiara ) 

The question is for Tae and Y/n 

They looked at each other in confusion 

( Kiara ) 

What were you guys talking about at lunch today?

They looked at each other and they shook their head insync with each other then looked at us.

( Tae ) 

So....we have something to tell you guys 

We all looked at them to show that we are paying attention 

( Tae ) 

Ok so on friday y/n and I were about to walk out of this chines restaurant that we ate at that day but before we could walk out somebody came up to us.......

They told us everything and I was pissed because me being her best friend she didn't tell me.

( Kiara ) 

Why didn't you tell me this sooner?

( Y/n ) 

I didn't tell you cause we ourselves didn't know what to think or even say I mean maybe she hired that person to scare me who knows but we are gonna keep an open eye just in case so don't worry

( Suga ) 

Is that why you looked worried in 2nd period?

( Y/n )