1

Snupe

I held Ciara bridal style as we walked down the empty hallway of my apartment complex I eventually reached to the door and went into my apartment

I held Ciara bridal style as we walked down the empty hallway of my apartment complex I eventually reached to the door and went into my apartment. Closing the door behind me I laid her in my bed and moved her hair out of her face, I was about to get up when she held onto me.

"Quinn." She whined drunkenly, my face went stale her while she began to pout.

"Whatchu' want man? I been told you not to drink allat' shit back at the club but as usual yo' ass don't listen". I said rubbing my goatee.

"Shut the fuck up Quin, I-don't-care" . She mumbled slowly as she shook her head.

Hearing what came out of her mouth I then pinned her down not having a care in the world, she always cursed and I keep telling her to watch her self around me but no.

"Get offa' me Quinn!" . She yelled while trying to move me.

"Hell na, you be cussing like a truck driver and you know I hate that shit".

After a few minutes I finally got up and slapped her ass.

"Ouch, boy fuck you". She squealed.

"I know you want me to fuck you but that'll have to wait". I chuckled smartly and slapped her ass, leaving her in my bedroom.

Hours Before

"Ciara you not ready yet?!". I yelled waiting for her to come out the bathroom.

"If I was ready you'd know!". She yelled back in response.

A few minutes later I saw her walking out the bedroom in a nude dress that stopped mid thigh along with a pair of knee high laced heels, a dress too short for my liking.

"How do I look?" She asked smirking and twerking on the spot.

"Aye watch ya' self". I laughed at her antics and pulled her close to me.

"So that's a yes?". She asked flipping her hair.

I nodded and we both proceeded to leave out of my apartment to go to the club that we attended occasionally almost regularly.

After getting pass security we finally entered the club, I made sure to hold on to Ciara's waist since dudes out here were wilder than usual. It wasn't one or two niggas I had to knock out over her.

"Baby I need a drink I'll be back". She said.

"Aye, you know how you are with alcohol don't be going overboard". I warned her.