3

Snupe

"I told you you wasn' going nowhere whicha' bald headed ass friends"

"I told you you wasn' going nowhere whicha' bald headed ass friends". I said as I cut through her mesh crop top that exposed her titties that had nipple tape on them.

"Man fuck you Quin, you really buggin' right now". She stormed off.

I shrugged I honestly didn't care, I told her we would have a problem if she left out the house looking like that especially to party with her thot ass friends that I despise.

The door slammed and I rolled up a blunt. I lit it and inhaled then took a sip of The Hennessy I had left.

I stared at the wall as my high relaxed my mind. A few minutes later I saw Ciara walking out of the room with I don't even know how to explain it on her body. Shorty was wearing string with heels and I definitely wasn't havin it.

"I thought I told you to take that shit off". I said lowly looking down at her.

"I'm fucking grown so move the fuck outta my way, you way outta fucking line yeo". She brushed passed me.

I grabbed her up and backed her against the wall.

"I said you ain't leaving' here looking like that. The fuck yo' thick ass brain ain't understand".

"You're not my fucking dad! and according to you I ain't ya bitch either!". She said pushing me in my chest.

I honestly don't know what came over me but I pushed her back and her head hit the wall. She looked at me with widen eyes and started swinging and my high ass ate them bitches.

"Just fucking listen!". I yelled grabbing her hands and punching her.

"I fucking hate you Quin move! I ain't leave my fucking family and University for this fucking lifestyle!". She yelled angrily.

"Ain't no body asked you! the fuck? whicha' black ass you lucky I gave you some fucking attention now you feel like you on some Blac Chyna shit.. you wanna go out whicha fucking hoe ass friends". I yelled throw gritted teeth.

"Fuck you, and fuck this, whatever we had or could've had. Everything is straight out the muthafuckin' window bitch!". She yelled trying to get out of my grip.

"Stop fucking moving bitch!". I yelled, by now tears began to run down her face but in all honestly I ain't even care she was doing way too much.

"I fucking hate you, you bum ass nigga, you is a fucking lame I swear!". She yelled. "Maybe if ya crack head ass momma gave a fuck about you, you'd know how to treat a bitch". And after that I lost it.

"Quin nooo!". She yelled as I charged at her.

I kicked her and punched her face a couple times, the sound of cracking was evident each time. I slung her around the room until she tripped and fell into the glass table. Glass went everywhere and blood began oozing from her body.