2

Excuse any mistakes

Ciara

I called Quinten's phone for the fifth time only to get voicemail, he hasn't been home for the past 3 days in and usually I don't even care but this time just seems odd for him not to call or text or anything

Even though when he was leaving the last time I saw him I kind of had an attitude, but he knows that's how I am so it shouldn't be a problem.

I turned on the TV to watch Love and Hip Hop Atl before I had to be at work later on. I grabbed an Oh Henry chocolate bar and took a seat on the couch.

"Earlier on today man body was discovered unresponsive down by this alley way right behind where I stand, coroners describe it as a very horrific and brutal murder". The reporter said.

I began to get nervous because Quin wasn't answering his phone and now someone's been murdered. I really hope it ain't him because I honestly don't know what I'd do with myself.

I got up and began to pace around the room, I then called Malik his only friend that I know of.

"Helluh?". He answered.

"Where Snupe ass at?". I asked frantically.

"Man Ion' know, why don't yo dora the explora ass gon' and look for em' ". He said annoyed.

"Man fuck you Malik das' why Ion' fuck whicha". I said angrily.

"Feelins' mutual mama". He said hanging up.

I threw my phone against the wall and rubbed the small beads of sweat that formed on my forehead. By now my edges were sweated off.

I pulled on a denim skirt and one of his sweaters and a pair of my slides and grabbed my keys. I left out of the apartment and hopped into one of his cars, I licked my dry lips as I made my way to his 'place of work'.

I got out of the car and walked up to the entrance to be greeted by one of the many guards.

"Ciara you don't got nun' ova' here bruh go on home". Bean said.

"Bean Ion' got time for you and yo' shit right now so move yo fat ass outta' the way ". I said pushing past him.

I stormed into the trap only to see Malik and Quinten laughing while smoking with a few bitches around them.

I walked up to where they sat with absolute anger.