5

1  1/2 years later

Ciara

"Okay Nas, it's time for us to go papa"

"Okay Nas, it's time for us to go papa". I smiled down at my baby boy.

His grin slightly turned into a small yet noticeable pout. He always did this it was his little guilt trick but this time I couldn't give in because I had work to go to, I hated to leave him but I had to provide for him and myself.

He began to speak and pull on my hair as I lifted him up and grabbed his baby bag.

I was going to drop him off at my mothers home for the night and pick him up early tomorrow morning since I worked at the club as a bartender.

After a few more minutes and Nas' fussiness we were finally out the door of my cozy apartment. Within 20 minutes we arrived to my mother's house. I quickly got out since time was against me and grabbed his bag as well as him. I kissed the side of his cheek as I rung the doorbell.

In less than a few seconds I heard the locks turn and the door opened, my mom smiled as she saw us. "Well hello handsome". She cooed as I handed him over to her, he smiled once he was in her arms almost forgetting that I was there.

"And you missy.." she trailed off as her focused turned to me. "When do you plan on telling that man that he has a child that's a almost a year old?". She raised her eyebrow.

"I dunno, ma.." I said twisting my lip. "The situation is complicated and I don't want to deal with it, you know how he is". I said sighing .

"You're a very stubborn child.. just like you're father. Anyhow I don't want to hold up your time, whenever you decide the time is right then I'll be here to support". She smiled

"Thank you ma, I'll see you tomorrow morning at 8, Nas has a doctors appointment and I don't want to be late". I said as I gave Nasir a big smooch, I really hated leaving my baby.

"Alright bye baby, be safe"

"Alright bye baby, be safe". She said as I waved while walking back to my car.

"Bye mama, bye Nas mommy loves you!". I smiled.