6 - PART TWO

Snupe

We had just arrived at the hotel not too long ago and Miley was still on her bitch shit, if she knew me well then she'd know not to fucking play with me but she'll eventually find the fuck out real soon

I sat on the bed and opened up my phone to see exactly where the club was and how to get there.

I got up and took off my shirt since I was starting to get hot, Miley walked pass me with her phone in hand which pissed me off all over again.

I snatched her phone out of her hand that's when she went ballistic. "What the fuck yo, you really pissing me off like what the fuck you taking my phone for? Do you pay for it?". She yelled in my face and that's when I lost it, I've had enough of her and that slack ass attitude.

I grabbed her and threw her on the bed and got on top of her pinning her down. "You fucking on me or sum?" I asked.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Gimme' my phone I'm calling my mom". She yelled trying to get out of my grip.

"Hell nawl you ain't". I said getting up and finally opening her phone. As I went through it I saw texts back and forth from her and an unsaved number.

I needed not to see any more so I threw the phone at her head. She looked at me and said nothing.

I chuckled and shook my head. "If we weren't in this hotel man I swear.. I'd beat the fuck outta you, you think I'm scared to hit bitches?". I yelled.

She looked straight ahead avoiding eye contact with me. "Bruh if I wasn't supporting my bro for his birthday man I'd get up outta this bitch so fast". I said shaking my head.

I looked at her and sighed. "So who is it?" I asked trying to calm down.

She said nothing. "I-I'm sorry I've been cheated on in the past so in my head I was doing it before you did it to me.." she trailed off.

"Why would I cheat? If I got a good girl or so I thought I did right I'm front of me". I yelled and smacked my teeth.

"Baby I'm sorry just give me another chance". She pleaded and touched my forehead arm.

I eyed her and she got down on her knees and unzipped my jeans. She rubbed on my dick and I still eyed her.

"You must think you're off the hook huh?". I asked angrily as she finally took my dick out my boxers and placed it in her mouth.

She said nothing as she began to such on my dick, her mouth was magical but I was going to get even with her. I held her head and began thrusting my dick into her mouth, allowing my dick to push against her tonsils.

"Ahhrhhg". She moaned and gagged as I fucked her face gracefully. If this was her way of apologizing then it may just work.

I had stopped my actions while she began to slap my dick against her tongue, before spitting on it and sucking it once more. I pulled out my phone and began to record.