6 - PART ONE

Snupe

I woke up to the sun beaming through the shades of my room, the smell of bacon and maple syrup engulfed my nose as I arose from the bed

I woke up to the sun beaming through the shades of my room, the smell of bacon and maple syrup engulfed my nose as I arose from the bed. I figured that Miley was cooking nothing other than breakfast. I got up and started to make the bed, I had a long day a head of me so I had to start getting shit done. It was Malik's birthday and for some strange ass reason his ass decided to have his party at a strip club in New York, so Miley, myself and
Kamila are going later on this afternoon.

Once the bed was done I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face, and the usual. I came out and walked downstairs to see Miley turned around cooking breakfast.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her body only for her to suck her teeth.

"Quinten, movveee before we both get burned by this oil". She laughed

"Damn I can't show my girl some affection? Fuck the oil". I said and chuckled while sneaking in a kiss on her cheek.

She tried to elbow me only for me to send a slap to her ass. "Ouch what the hell". She yelled.

"Aww the lil baby's hurt huh". I laughed and walked into the living room to turn on the tv.

A few moments went by and she was eventually finished. I walked back into the kitchen and she handed me my plate. "Thank you sweetheart". I kissed the side of her cheek as I started to put the items on my plate.

"You're welcome baby".

We both went to sit at the table, I said our grace and we both started to eat but I noticed she picked up her phone instead. "Soo, Malik's party is in New York and our flight leaves at 12:00 this afternoon so we need to hurry and a pack a few things for the weekend". I said breaking the silence.

"Oh right I totally had forgot" she said placing her phone down. "Yeah I know". I laughed

"Well I need to start packing and getting ready or we won't be leaving here on time". She said getting up and leaving her half eaten plate.

Once I was done my food I picked up my plate and hers, I put hers away in the fridge while I washed my own. A few minutes later I was done and leaving the kitchen. I picked up my phone only to see that I had received a picture message from Malik, it was just of him sending his ugly ass face. I saved it to my camera roll anyway because I was going to expose him for his birthday. While scrolling through the gallery I scrolled past a picture of Ciara.

I stared at the picture for a while, and sighed before I deleted it. I missed her a lot but I would never admit that. It use to always be her and I, no matter what and now I don't even know where she is.

It's been a year and something since I saw her but all I know is that she moved out of this state I can't even remember what happened the night but all I remember is beating her ass and that's about it. I regret it because I lost a person I loved but that's a toxic trait I have — hurting the people around me then missing them. Sometimes I wonder if she's still alive or if she's okay or if she moved on and had a kid with someone else or worst, married. All these things run through my thoughts every once in a while.

I locked my phone and left it on the counter and went upstairs to starting packing so we could actually be on time for once.

I open the closet and took out a few shirts, and jeans that I knew would probably look good.

"Baby have you seen my white lace thong anywhere? The one that matches this bra". Miley asked while holding the bra up as she took out some of her clothes.

"I ripped it a few days ago my bad I thought you knew". I said shrugging and she scoffed.

"Ugh". She rolled her eyes.

"Ion' wanna hear it because you was all like "Quin give it to me rough, take me out my clothes blah blah". I said 

She shook her head. "You best be buying it back yeah, big bank better gimme my damn panties". She joked and finished packing her suitcase.

The night when we had sex she told me to be rough so that's exactly what happened and I did lay it on her and ripped up her panties, so what sue me.

I looked at her suitcase and raised my eyebrow I don't where she was about to go with so much shit when we're only in New York for 3 days.

"Where you going with that big ass suitcase?, we only staying 3 days".

"Uhm I need choices, Mr. three outfits headass". She said looking over at my carry on that had only a few items of clothes in.

"Don't do me, it's too early". I said waving her off. Within an hour we had both finished packing and we were just in time to start heading to the airport.

Once we were situated in the car I wasted no time in driving to the airport. Miley tapped away on her phone while the radio played in the background.

Miley and I had met almost 7 months ago at the grocery store, she had ran her cart over my ankle then tried to say that I was walking too slow, can you imagine the audacity. Ever since then we've been in contact with each other and just 5 months ago we made it official, at first she dissed me even while I was pursuing her but I never stopped until she was mine. And this day I can call her mine. Who would've thought that I, Quinten would've been in a committed relationship. crazy huh.

She's a kind, sweet and, loving girl but she has a lot of unnecessary attitude sometimes but I still love her nonetheless. But lately I don't know why but I feel like there's something up with our relationship but I can't figure out what it is.

We finally reached the airport and I parked the car in the parking garage. I got out and opened her door and she was still engaged in her phone. She made no attempt to get her bags out but I shrugged it off and carried them anyway.

"Who you texting?" I said becoming irritated as we walked through the busy airport.

"Huh?". She asked finally looking up

"Who you texting?" . I repeated

"My mom nigga sheesh". She scoffed as her rolled her eyes.

"Go get the boarding passes bruh". I said as we walked into the line to check our bags in. Once that was completed she had finally got the attendants to print the passes and we were finally going to the waiting area.

I sat and put my EarPods in and closed my eyes for a good I'd say 10 minutes I opened my eyes and Miley was still stuck on her phone. So I grabbed it to try to see what had all of her attention.

That's when she jumped up trying to reach for it which made me suspicious. "Gimme my phone man". She said standing over me.

"Why you making a scene? What's on ya phone youn' want me to see?". I said looking up at her.

"Just gimme my fucking phone". She said still trying to reach. I smacked my teeth and shoved it at her, she grabbed it and sat down making sure to sit two seats away from me.

All I know is that she better not be doing what I think she doing.