4

Snupe

I watched as Kamila packed up Ciara's shit up out the apartment, a part of me wanted to chase her  and plead on my hands and knees to Ciara for forgiveness but the other part didn't give one fuck and that part was the one that took the upper hand

That night she brought up shit about my mom I know she ain't mean it but it still hurt and that's why I went ballistic on her ass I ain't mean to hurt her but in the moment I was high and drunk and like usual she was talking shit.

Ciara herself stood on crouches off to the side, I told her she could sit but she refused. The ring and necklace I had gave her for her birthday a few years ago she gave me them back and that's when I knew I fucked up, from the moment I gave it to her she never took them off.

I stared at her observing the the bruises on her face. Her busted lip, black eye and swollen face. I was still in shock; I'm really the nigga that put his hands on someone I cared for.

Moving those thoughts aside I had better shit to get into. I got up moving past her and Kamila.

"When y'all done y'all can lock this shit up I'm out".

"Ain't no body checking for you Chris Brown,". Kamila spat.

"Fucking ask her why she got her ass beat, ask her she standing right there!". I yelled grabbing my duffle bag.

"Quinten get help, why you so fucking angry? for what? you love this fucking girl and you almost took her life with your bare fucking hands! get some help yeo!". Kamila yelled.

I shook my head and left out of the apartment, I wasn't tryna hear that shit, was it true? probably but I had a lot to deal with and right now, and Kamila and Ciara wasn't one of them.

I got into my car and pulled out of the complex and was on my way to the trap.

I walked into the trap, everything looked normal until I spotted Malik walking past me he mugged me and shook his head.

"Fuck you looking at?". I barked

"Listen nigga we ain't bouta be beefin' here over no woman watchu' did was fucked up but das' up to you and karma now anyway let's get this money, time is money and I'm getting paid regardless so let's bounce".

I mugged him before following his dumbass, both of us were equally savage but last night my high ass got a beating it wasn't even funny. Long story short I came out with a couple bruises and they hurt like a muthafuka with Malik's Mike Tyson ass.

Ciara

Since the incident and miscarriage I've felt like shit

Since the incident and miscarriage I've felt like shit. Here I was in Atlanta I left my family back in New York, more importantly my past life for Quinten, he was right he didn't ask me to but I did it was because I loved him so dearly.

Seeing him today made me want to cry but I decided against it I never wanted him to see me cry again.

"Do you want these?". Kamila asked me holding up a pair of earrings from Quinten.

"No I can just give it away".

"Alright donate pile it goes to". She said tossing it.

"I loved him so much Kam, why would he do me like this?". I said finally breaking down. My sobs were loud which caused her to comfort me with a hug.

"He has anger issues we both know that, but he knows better he'll come around, his pride is just eating him alive". She said shaking her head.

For the next 4 hours she helped me pack up and with the little help, we were finally complete.

Malik: Yeo I'm bouta pick you up in 5 minutes for some food. Be downstairs.
Me: Okay.

"Malik is coming to get me food we can finish up tomorrow thanks Kam, you're such a tremendous help".

She gave me a side hug and smiled. We weren't the best of friends and I didn't know her very well, neither did she know me but she was cool for the most part. She even told me she was in university to become an gynaecologist, I kind of envied her because I had aspersions of becoming either paediatrician or gynaecologist too.

"Alright girly I'll see you later be safe and be careful especially". She said as we walked out the front door; taking the stairs while I took the elevator.

As Malik and I sat in Burger King the place remained empty, suspiciously empty.

"I'm bouta' go order for you". He said getting up.

I nodded and took out my phone, checking if I had any recent texts which I didn't. I simply rested it against the table and yawned.

Moments later and no one other than Quinten sat across from me.

I scrunched up my face and smacked my teeth, what could this nigga possibly say to me now? I beat your ass by accident?

"Wassup".

I didn't answer I simply stared at him, he hated when I did that.

"Cut it out".

"Nigga who are you?". I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't start, listen I'm sorry for hurting you I wasn't even in the right frame of mind". He said scratching his head.

"I bet, I know I said some fucked up shit Quinten but that ain't mean you had to fuck me up like that... I ain't never gon forget this shit". I said shaking my head.

"I mean what else am I suppose to do?, you know how shit is between us, I love you and shit but what you said was outta' pocket".

"Where is this nigga with my food damn". I sighed looking back to see if Malik collected the food yet.

"There you go again with that fucking attitude". He yelled.

"Aye shut up we're in public!".

He smacked his teeth and I  stood up and grabbed my crutches proceeding to leave. But he held onto my arm.

"Wait".

"No thank you and I love you but I don't want anything to do with you nomore". I said as I walked out of the door.

"Yeo Cia!". Malik called out. "You forgot yo food homie!".

"I'm good". I said as I sat outside on one of the benches near by, I searched my phone for an Uber that could get me the hell out of Atlanta and fast.