Ch. 3 A surprise

I was lying on my bed with head in my pillows. UGH! What am I going do? I mean, I've liked Adrian for a long time, but I know Cat Noir would return my feelings unless he was just playing with me? No, I know he wasn't making kidding because of how he talks about me when I'm Marinette. But then there's Adrian too! Would he ever like me? I was deep in thought with my head smashed into my pillow when I heard a knock on my window. I opened it and low and behold Cat Noir was there.

"Hey Cat Noir, What's up?"

"Just wanted to stop by purr-incess." He said. 

I chuckled and let him in. I went downstairs to get him cookies. When I came back, he was looking at the posters on my wall.  

"So, why do you have all these posters of this boy? Do you like him?" He asked. I felt my cheeks heating up. I was definitely blushing.

"w-well, maybe," I said

"What do you like about him? Is it because he's rich? A model?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"No, in fact, The first time I had met him,  I thought he was a rich stuck up snob. When I first met him, I thought he was putting gum on my chair. Turns out, he was trying to get the gum off. After he explained the situation to me, I realized a was a kind and caring person, and I developed a crush on him" 

Cat Noir looked at me, as though he was deep in thought.

"It's crazy how you can like someone to the point where you can barely talk to them without stuttering, and getting your feelings across is impossible. I heard what Adrian thinks of me. He thinks of me as a very good friend. I want more, but I'm happy for his friendship." 

Cat Noir smiled. 

" Well, how come you've never tried to get his attention?"

"I have, once I knitted him a scarf for his birthday, but somehow there was a mix-up and he thought it was from his dad. I could've told him, but I decided his happiness was worth keeping it a secret." I smiled and looked at Cat Noir.

He looked at me as though he was seeing me in a whole new angle. He smiled.

"You have a heart of gold Marinette." He said with a smile on his face.

I looked at him. I remembered that night. That night he had a surprise made for me. He gave me a rose, a rose I cherish a kissed me on the cheek. 

"You do too, Cat Noir, You've risked your life to save Ladybug's multiple times, and you took the time to set up that romantic setting, and you work your hardest to protect the citizens of Paris." 

"Thanks, princess." He said

"I've got to go, princess, I'll see you soon!" Cat Noir said before leaving. After he left,  I once again went up to the rose he gave me. He worked so hard to make everything perfect, I wanted to return the favour. I developed a plan in my head to create a surprise for Cat Noir. It could also work as a cover if Cat Noir ever saw me come to my house. I got out a piece of paper and started writing.

The next day, Cat Noir arrived again.

"Hey Cat Noir" I said.