ch.8 Secret confessions

Marinette POV

I climbed back into my room and detransformed. I didn't even realize I was blushing. Tikki came out.

"Wow, Marinette, You kissed Cat Noir! I knew you had it in you!"  She said

I walked over to the rose in the corner of my bedroom. I looked at it, conflicted. I did kiss Cat Noir, and I admit it was enjoyable, but there was still Adrien. My feelings for him were still there, no matter what I did with Cat Noir. My feelings for Cat Noir may have given me more confidence when talking to Adrien, but it doesn't mean I like him any less. Tikki noticed my conflicted expression.

"Marinette, you are thinking about Adrien, aren't you?" She asked.

"Tikki, my feelings for Adrien haven't changed whatsoever. What am I going to do. That kiss was nice, but I wonder how I would feel if i were to kiss Adrien. My heart is so conflicted all I want to do is scream." 

"Well, maybe you could do what Cat Noir does." Tikki suggested.

"What do you mean, Tikki?" I asked, utterly confused

"Cat Noir comes to visit you as Marinette, you are one of his few friends he has with his mask on. What if you went to visit Adrien as Ladybug. At the very least it can help you get to know Adrien better. After all, with you stuttering all the time, you haven't really gotten to know him" I guess you are right. I'll do it tomorrow after school. Tikki nodded.

"Goodnight Tikki," I said, putting the rose back and going to bed.

"Goodnight Marinette," she said, and I fell asleep. 

The next morning, I woke up and went to school. I met up with Alya. 

"Hey, girl! What's up?" She asked excitedly.

"Nothing much, have you got any gossip for your ladyblog?" I asked her, nervous she caught cat Noir and I kissing. 

"No, but something big is going to happen, I can feel it!" She shouted. 

"Hey, guys!" We heard a voice come from behind us. We turned around to see Adrien and Nino coming over. 

"Hey Adrien, Hey Nino!" I called out

"Hey guys," Alya replied.

"So, do you guys want to go get ice cream after school?"  Nino asked 

"Sorry, I have to do a photoshoot for my dad" Adrien said

"I can't go either. I have to help my parents in the bakery" I told them, remembering what I planned to do later that day. 

"Guess it'll just be you and me, Nino," said Alya

"Alright then, I hope you two can come the next time," Nino said.

Just then Ms. Busier came in and started the lesson, so we had to stop talking. When school ended, I went home and Tikki popped out. 

"Are you ready Marinette?" 

"I'm nervous Tikki, what does he think of Ladybug."

"I'm sure he'll love Ladybug, c'mon Marinette, just give it a chance." 

"Alright, Tikki Spots on!" 

After transforming, I went near Adrien's house, careful not to get to close. I couldn't think of a good way to knock on Adrien's window without giving away I know him in real life and actually have a crush on him. While deep in thought,  I didn't even realize Adrien come up to me.

"Ladybug? What are you doing here?" he asked.

I turned around to see Adrien.

"Oh, hey I didn't see you there. Adrien, Right? What are you doing here?" I asked.