Ch.6 Just a dream

i was standing in a black room. I couldn't see anything.

"Hello? Tikki?" I called out. I got no response. Where was I?

"Marinette." A voice called out.

I looked around, but I couldn't see anyone.

"Hello?" I called out. Again, no answer.

"Marinette." I turned around and I saw Cat Noir Standing there.

"Cat Noir, what's going on?" I called out to him.

He walked up to me and stroked my cheek. I didn't know what was going on, but I leaned into his touch. Just him being close to me calmed me down in this confusing situation. I leaned into his chest and he stroked my hair. When I had finally calmed down I looked at Cat Noir.

"Cat Noir what's going on?" I asked him

Cat Noir looked at me. "We are in your head"

I was confused "So... this is just... a dream?"

Cat Noir Chuckled. "Yes.. and no"

Now I was seriously confused. Cat Noir Noticed my confusion and stroked my cheek

"We are in a place that is not real, that is true, but your fears are not."

"My fears?" I questioned.

"You are afraid. You are afraid of choosing between Adrien or me, you are afraid what would happen should I discover that you are Ladybug. You are scared that I will be disappointed with the girl behind the mask. You are scared of letting me into your heart."

My eyes widened. "Cat Noir, I.." I broke into tears. I was kneeling down with my face in my hands. Cat Noir knelt beside me and hugged me. I hugged him back with all my might. My sobs were muffled in my chest. When I had stopped crying, Cat Noir Spoke.

"It's okay Marinette. You don't need to be afraid. "

I looked up at him.

"But what if you are disappointed with the girl behind the mask. What if you find out who i am and hate me?" I asked him.

"Oh, Marinette. Don't you see? You are the only girl who I talk to with my mask on. You understand me. You let me talk about ladybug-you and when I have poured out my heart, you give me hope. You tell me what's going on in your heart, and I don't even realize it. He cares about you, whether you are in the mask or not. You would be the one person I'd hope to be under the mask. You are incredible Marinette."

"But what about Adrien. My heart still calls out to him. I just... My heart is so torn." I said.

Cat Noir looked at me and smiled

"No matter your decision, I know it will be the right one."

"How do you know that Cat?"

"Have I ever lied to you Bugaboo?" He said, with a smile.

That made me laugh. Only Cat Noir could make me laugh at my darkest point. Cat Noir brought his face closer to mine, cupping my face in his hands.

"May I?" He asked

I didn't hesitate to answer

"You may"

His lips pressed to mine. This was all a dream, but it felt so real. His lips were so soft and warm and they moulded perfectly with mine. He wasn't commanding or trying to take control of the kiss, it was a passionate kiss, and I must say, he is a much better kisser than I could've ever imagined, though I would never tell him that. When we broke apart we looked at each other. I looked at Cat Noir with love and adoration in my eyes.