Ch.11 Busted

Marinette's POV

When I arrived at school the next day, Alya was bouncing all over the place.

"Girl! You won't believe what I caught on camera! I knew it!!" She said.

"Alya, calm down. What are talking about?" I asked her, extremely confused.

"Take a look at this!!!" She exclaimed, handing me her phone.

I looked at her phone. It contained a picture of Cat Noir and I kissing. Oh dear. When did she take this?!

"Uh, when did you take this?" I asked her

"Late last night. I was walking home when I saw the two standing there and talking, next thing I know, they were kissing!! Can you believe it? My Ladyblog fans are going crazy!" She squealed.

"Wow, Alya! That's amazing!" I told her. On the outside, I was cheerful, but on the inside, I was panicking. Oh dear. Alya had hundreds of viewer on the Ladyblog, it was only a matter of time before I was asked about it, and with my luck, Cat Noir would say that we were dating.

"Can you believe it? Do you think that they're dating? I have to ask Ladybug next time I see her. This is the biggest scoop I've gotten yet!"

"Congratulations Alya!" I told her.

"Hey Alya, Hey Marinette" Nino called out, walking with Adrien.

"Guys, you won't believe what I got on camera!"

"What is it Alya?" Adrien asked

"I got a picture of Cat Noir and Ladybug kissing!"

They both looked at the photo on Alya's phone. Nino looked shocked but Adrien seemed more happy than surprised.

"Do you think this means they're finally dating?! I can't believe i caught this. It's huge!"

"Wow, that certainly is a big scoop! Congrats alya!" Said Nino

We all continued to gossip about it until we reached the class, and the lesson started. The whole time, I'm just trying to come up with a plan in my head. What am I going to do? Does cat Noir read the ladyblog? This is definitely going to come up somewhere, somehow. After class, Alya kept raving about it to me.

"Girl, do you think I could get an interview with LAdybug and cat Noir? Do you think they'll confess they are together?! This is so exciting girl!" she said.

"Well, you should keep your eyes out for ladybug, then. Maybe she's hanging around the city! Maybe even waiting for z sly cat to show up" I told her.

"Good idea Marinette! I'll keep you updated. Later girl" she said running off. whew, that brought me some time. If I'm not careful, I could make a slip up to Alya and reveal myself, especially with all that has been happening. As I was walking home, I noticed a boy holding his phone and what looked like a love card in his hand. He looked upset. Then, I noticed a small black butterfly flying over no him, and land on the card. An Akuma, Uh Oh! As he was transforming into a supervillain, I ran into an alley and transformed, when I arrived back, He had transformed into a supervillain. He turned around and saw me. 

"Ah, the beautiful Ladybug. Your beauty shines through even through your mask. Shame you seemed to have fell for that Cat Noir boy, I can, and will treat you so much better, once I take his miraculous, and reveal he is nothing but a low peasant boy. And then you shall love me, Fire Heart!" He yelled. He had a yellow whip that went with his bright fire like costume. He wrapped his whip around a citizen, then the woman's skin seemed to go dull and he grew brighter. Then, he proceeded to fly. 

"I will see you soon, M'lady, and when I do, you will be mine, but first, I have to deal with a very unlucky black cat." He said.

"Only one person is allowed to call me M'lady," I told him and swung my yo-yo at him. I was trying to get him to the ground again, but he just dodged and flew off, all the while he kept wrapping his whip around innocent people, making them go dull and him glow. It seemed as if he was stealing the love out of them and it was making stronger. I had to stop him. I swung my yoyo and tried to get him grounded, however, he kept dodging it. All the way laughing. Suddenly, a silver pole tried to hit him. Fire Heart dodged it and then looked up. Cat Noir had arrived. Fire heart smirked.